'Spring Night' Kim Jun-ha "Married Han Ji-min within the year" barbaric

In the drama Spring Night, Kim Jun-ha tried to push marriage with Han Ji-min.In the MBC drama Spring Night (playplay by Kim Eun and director Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, it included Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan), the father of Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min), and Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Chang-wan), who conveys his thoughts on marriage to his father, Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan).Kwon Ki-seok told Lee Tae-hak that he would provide a good place for the foundation. Kwon Young-guk looked suspicious and asked, Can I marry my daughter, our daughter?The decision should be made by the parties, what is the role of parents, watching and respecting their children, and I have lived so far, Lee said.Kwon said, I am going to marry Jung In and I will marry this year. It will be better in autumn than when it is too cold or hot. What do you think?

In the drama 'Spring Night', Kim Jun-ha tried to push marriage with Han Ji-min.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night" (playplay by Kim Eun and director Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, it included Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan), the father of Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min), and Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Chang-wan), who conveys his thoughts on marriage to his father, Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan).

Kwon Ki-seok told Lee Tae-hak that he would provide a good place for the foundation. Kwon Young-guk looked suspicious and asked, "Can I marry my daughter, our daughter?"

"The decision should be made by the parties, what is the role of parents, watching and respecting their children, and I have lived so far," Lee said. Kwon said, "I am going to marry Jung In and I will marry this year. It will be better in autumn than when it is too cold or hot. What do you think?"