'Comeback' Right thinking "Gong Yoo and Park Seo-joon Musical Lee Soo-hyun cheers ..

Singer-songwriter Right Thinking gave thanks to the support of his colleagues in the entertainment industry.On the afternoon of the 3rd, a showcase was held at Hana Tour V Hall in Mapo-gu, Seoul to commemorate the release of Right Thinkings first full-length album Room O.First, Right Thinking expressed his feelings of participating in the SBS entertainment program The Fan, which ended in February.I think it was an important opportunity to let people know a lot about right thinking, he said.In addition, Mr. Gong Yoo and Park Seo-joon also like it.In fact, fans of Gong Yoo have been recommended and come to see the performance. He confessed, I wish there was a way to repay. On the other hand, Right Thinkings title song Treat Me is a song that sings the unfinished feelings immediately after the farewell, and it contains a message saying, I can not forget, I would rather tear up all the feelings and memories you have left me.

Singer-songwriter Right thinking gave thanks to the support of his colleagues in the entertainment industry.

On the afternoon of the 3rd, a showcase was held at Hana Tour V Hall in Mapo-gu, Seoul to commemorate the release of Right thinking's first full-length album Room O.

First, Right thinking expressed his feelings of participating in the SBS entertainment program 'The Fan', which ended in February. “I think it was an important opportunity to let people know a lot about Right thinking,” he said.

In addition, "Mr. Gong Yoo and Park Seo-joon also like it. In fact, fans of Gong Yoo have been recommended and come to see the performance. "He confessed," I wish there was a way to repay. "

On the other hand, Right thinking's title song 'Treat Me' is a song that sings the unfinished feelings immediately after the farewell, and it contains a message saying, 'I can not forget, I would rather tear up all the feelings and memories you have left me.'