"Cinetown," Park Seo-joon, "Ahn Sung-ki, I think he's a senior in life."

Cinetown Actor Park Seo-joon showed his extraordinary affection for Actor Ahn Sung-ki.On the 19th, SBS Power FM Park Sun-youngs Cine Town appeared in Park Seo-joon and showed a pleasant gesture.On this day, Park Seo-joon expressed his respect for An Sung-ki, who played together in the recently appeared movie Lion.Park said, I thought a lot that (Ahn Sung-ki) was a senior in life. Ahn Sung-ki said, In the end, I have to love everyone with a wider heart.I did not want to look too good, but I told him to have a wide mind, but I thought a lot about that day.The movie The Lion, starring Park Seo-joon, is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest An Shinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.It will be released on the 31st.

'Cinetown' Actor Park Seo-joon showed his extraordinary affection for Actor Ahn Sung-ki.

On the 19th, SBS Power FM 'Park Sun-young's Cine Town' appeared in Park Seo-joon and showed a pleasant gesture.

On this day, Park Seo-joon expressed his respect for An Sung-ki, who played together in the recently appeared movie "Lion".

Park said, "I thought a lot that (Ahn Sung-ki) was a senior in life." "Ahn Sung-ki said, 'In the end, I have to love everyone with a wider heart.'

"I did not want to look too good, but I told him to have a wide mind, but I thought a lot about that day."

The movie "The Lion," starring Park Seo-joon, is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest An Shinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. It will be released on the 31st.