'Cinetown' Park Seo-joon "Unfortunate in 'parasite', it's all because of me..."

Actor Park Seo-joon mentioned the parasite.On SBS Power FM Park Sun-youngs Cinetown broadcast on the 19th, Actor Park Seo-joon of the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) appeared and talked.The parasite is looking at almost 10 milLion viewers. Can you tell me now? Why did you give me the chief?Park said, I did not think that the chief would ask me a question about the chief. I heard a lot of stories about it was all because of you around.Bong Jun-ho was a very complimentary person. He gave me a lot of good words.I was really curious about the scene of Bong, but I was short, but I was able to see the scene and the acting of good Actors.Meanwhile, The Lion is a film about the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-jun) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan are expected to add a combination of Korean national Actors and young blood.Photo = SBS-looking radio

Actor Park Seo-joon mentioned the parasite.

On SBS Power FM 'Park Sun-young's Cinetown' broadcast on the 19th, Actor Park Seo-joon of the movie 'Lion' (director Kim Joo-hwan) appeared and talked.

"The parasite is looking at almost 10 milLion viewers. Can you tell me now? Why did you give me the chief?"

Park said, "I did not think that the chief would ask me a question about the chief. I heard a lot of stories about 'it was all because of you' around."

"Bong Jun-ho was a very complimentary person. He gave me a lot of good words. I was really curious about the scene of Bong, but I was short, but I was able to see the scene and the acting of good Actors.

Meanwhile, "The Lion" is a film about the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-jun) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan are expected to add a combination of Korean national Actors and young blood.

Photo = SBS-looking radio