'Cinetown' Park Seo-joon "My best friend Choi Woo-shik, I feel so good."

Park mentioned his best friend Choi Woo-shik.On SBS Power FM Park Sun-youngs Cinetown broadcast on the 19th, Actor Park Seo-joon of the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) appeared and talked.On this day, Park talked about Choi Woo-shik, who was naturally close to the process of mentioning his appearance in parasite.Park Seo-joon mentioned Choi Woo-shik, who went to Khan as a parasite, and said, I felt really good because it seemed to be so good.I always wanted to celebrate, and it was an enviable part to have a good experience at a relatively young age. It was a great celebration.I did not know that I would do four works together when I first met Choi Woo-shik. It is not easy to appear in the same work if the age group is similar.I hope I will go to such a good relationship in the future. Meanwhile, The Lion is a film about the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-jun) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan are expected to add a combination of Korean national Actors and young blood.Photo = SBS-looking radio

Park mentioned his best friend Choi Woo-shik.

On SBS Power FM 'Park Sun-young's Cinetown' broadcast on the 19th, Actor Park Seo-joon of the movie 'Lion' (director Kim Joo-hwan) appeared and talked.

On this day, Park talked about Choi Woo-shik, who was naturally close to the process of mentioning his appearance in "parasite".

Park Seo-joon mentioned Choi Woo-shik, who went to Khan as a parasite, and said, "I felt really good because it seemed to be so good. I always wanted to celebrate, and it was an enviable part to have a good experience at a relatively young age. It was a great celebration.

"I did not know that I would do four works together when I first met Choi Woo-shik. It is not easy to appear in the same work if the age group is similar. I hope I will go to such a good relationship in the future. "

Meanwhile, "The Lion" is a film about the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-jun) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan are expected to add a combination of Korean national Actors and young blood.

Photo = SBS-looking radio