Choi Choi Siwon, 2019 Wimbledon certified shot "I'm glad you're invited to big Kyonggi"

Singer and actor Choi Choi Siwon has released photos of 2019 Wimbledon certification.On the 14th, Choi Siwon said through his SNS, Whimbledon. Im very happy to be invited to the big Kyonggi. Thank you for inviting me.Im here at Wimbledon!Im very happy to be invited to one of the biggest tennis matches in the world.Thank you for the hospitality and posted a picture.Choi Choi Siwon in the public photo is smiling at the camera wearing a clean suit.Especially, he boasts a coppery skin that seems to be slightly tanned and attracts attention.He said, Is it five years? Ive been visiting London for a long time, but I hope you have a good time with all of you.But I am so sleepy. He said he would visit London, England.Meanwhile, Choi Siwon has appeared in the KBS2 drama People, which ended in May.

Singer and actor Choi Choi Siwon has released photos of 2019 Wimbledon certification.

On the 14th, Choi Siwon said through his SNS, “Whimbledon. I’m very happy to be invited to the big Kyonggi. Thank you for inviting me. I’m here at Wimbledon! I'm very happy to be invited to one of the biggest tennis matches in the world. Thank you for the hospitality "and posted a picture.

Choi Choi Siwon in the public photo is smiling at the camera wearing a clean suit.

Especially, he boasts a coppery skin that seems to be slightly tanned and attracts attention.

He said, “Is it five years? I’ve been visiting London for a long time, but I hope you have a good time with all of you. But I am so sleepy. "He said he would visit London, England.

Meanwhile, Choi Siwon has appeared in the KBS2 drama 'People', which ended in May.