'Section TV', Jung Eun-woo is a face genius ..Holy day is NG

Shin Se-kyung, Holy day proved the modifier face genius of Jung Eun-woo (Astro).MBC entertainment information program Section TV Entertainment Communication broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th, I found the shooting scene of the monthly drama New Entrepreneur Koo Hae-ryong.Shin Se-kyung and Holy day confided in Chemie with the main character Jung Eun-woo on this day.First, Shin Se-kyung said, Chemie is good, as youll see a little more.When asked about the reaction to the meeting with Jung Eun-woo, he said, Those who did not care how to work are doing well. My mom and friends sent me a support like deterioration.I have been NG more than my face, Holy Day said. I walked and said, I was good-looking. I once again confirmed my handsome appearance called Face Genius. I am going to try to catch my first breath, and I help you well, said Jung Eun-woo, who said, I am 100 points for Shin Se-kyung and Chemie.In addition to Sung Ji-kyung, Chemie is a good actor for Holy Day.In addition, Jung Eun-woo shot his girlfriend properly in the romance drama, saying, Will you write my name as plum?

Shin Se-kyung, Holy day proved the modifier "face genius" of Jung Eun-woo (Astro).

MBC entertainment information program 'Section TV Entertainment Communication' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th, I found the shooting scene of the monthly drama 'New Entrepreneur Koo Hae-ryong'.

Shin Se-kyung and Holy day confided in Chemie with the main character Jung Eun-woo on this day.

First, Shin Se-kyung said, "Chemie is good, as you'll see a little more." When asked about the reaction to the meeting with Jung Eun-woo, he said, "Those who did not care how to work are doing well." "My mom and friends sent me a support like deterioration."

"I have been NG more than my face," Holy day said. "I walked and said," I was good-looking. "I once again confirmed my handsome appearance called" Face Genius. "

"I am going to try to catch my first breath, and I help you well," said Jung Eun-woo, who said, "I am 100 points" for Shin Se-kyung and Chemie. In addition to Sung Ji-kyung, Chemie is a good actor for Holy day.

In addition, Jung Eun-woo shot his girlfriend properly in the romance drama, saying, "Will you write my name as plum?"