"The new recruit, Na Hae-ryung," said Jung Eun-woo, Shin Se-kyung, "the evil is over now."

Jung Eun-woo reveals identity to Shin Se-kyungIn the 9th to 10th MBC tree mini series Na Hae-ryung (playplayed by Kim Ho-su/directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee) broadcast on the 31st (Wednesday), Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) and Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) met as the status of Sejo of Joseon and the officer.Earlier, Na Hae-ryung had taken great care of the fallen Yirim, who had lost his mind to the threat of the sick, and he decided to confess his identity to Na Hae-ryung.When Irim identified himself as Sejo of Joseon, Koo said to himself, I wished I hadnt.Na Hae-ryung said, I am sorry that I do not know that Sejo of Joseon Mama is a man. How can you forgive me this time?Irim said, I wanted to say thank you, and since Ive deceived you first, you dont have to ask me for forgiveness, and lets just say that the bad relationship between us is over.I thought I could be a friend, said Gu, and why didnt you tell me before?Viewers responded through various SNS and portal sites such as the relationship between Na Hae-ryung and Irim, which is expected in the future, I hope the sea forest will continue soon, the end of the evil ending and On the other hand, Na Hae-ryung is a fiction drama about the first problematic woman () of Joseon and the full romance of the Phil of Prince Lee Rim, the anti-war mother solo.It is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.iMBC  MBC Screen Capture
Jung Eun-woo reveals identity to Shin Se-kyungIn the 9th to 10th MBC tree mini series Na Hae-ryung (playplayed by Kim Ho-su/directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee) broadcast on the 31st (Wednesday), Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) and Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) met as the status of Sejo of Joseon and the officer.Earlier, Na Hae-ryung had taken great care of the fallen Yirim, who had lost his mind to the threat of the sick, and he decided to confess his identity to Na Hae-ryung.When Irim identified himself as Sejo of Joseon, Koo said to himself, I wished I hadnt.Na Hae-ryung said, I am sorry that I do not know that Sejo of Joseon Mama is a man. How can you forgive me this time?Irim said, I wanted to say thank you, and since Ive deceived you first, you dont have to ask me for forgiveness, and lets just say that the bad relationship between us is over.I thought I could be a friend, said Gu, and why didnt you tell me before?Viewers responded through various SNS and portal sites such as the relationship between Na Hae-ryung and Irim, which is expected in the future, I hope the sea forest will continue soon, the end of the evil ending and On the other hand, Na Hae-ryung is a fiction drama about the first problematic woman () of Joseon and the full romance of the Phil of Prince Lee Rim, the anti-war mother solo.It is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.iMBC  MBC Screen Capture

Jung Eun-woo reveals identity to Shin Se-kyung

In the 9th to 10th MBC tree mini series Na Hae-ryung (playplayed by Kim Ho-su/directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee) broadcast on the 31st (Wednesday), Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) and Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) met as the status of Sejo of Joseon and the officer.

Earlier, Na Hae-ryung had taken great care of the fallen Yirim, who had lost his mind to the threat of the sick, and he decided to confess his identity to Na Hae-ryung.

When Irim identified himself as Sejo of Joseon, Koo said to himself, “I wished I hadn’t.” Na Hae-ryung said, "I am sorry that I do not know that Sejo of Joseon Mama is a man." "How can you forgive me this time?"

Irim said, “I wanted to say thank you, and since I’ve deceived you first, you don’t have to ask me for forgiveness, and let’s just say that the bad relationship between us is over.” “I thought I could be a friend,” said Gu, “and why didn’t you tell me before?”

Viewers responded through various SNS and portal sites such as "the relationship between Na Hae-ryung and Irim, which is expected in the future", "I hope the sea forest will continue soon", "the end of the evil ending" and "

On the other hand, Na Hae-ryung is a fiction drama about the first problematic woman () of Joseon and the full romance of the 'Phil' of Prince Lee Rim, the anti-war mother solo. It is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.

iMBC MBC Screen Capture