"Jung Eun-woo," Jung Eun-woo, "I ate at the restaurant yesterday that Shin Se-kyung told me."

Jung Eun-woo showed off his limited breath with Shin Se-kyung.MBC radio Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, and MBC new drama Na Hae-ryung starring Shin Se-kyung and Cha Jung Eun-woo appeared.On the same day, Jung Eun-woo said, Shin Se-kyung was cast first. She was so good with the character.It is a broken character when I see the script, but it is not perfect. Shin Se-kyung was delighted that we both fit well.In addition, Cha Jung Eun-woo said, I played the role of Prince Irim, who lived in a palace in the drama. It is a character who meets the world with Na Hae-ryung.In particular, Jung Eun-woo attracted attention by mentioning the recent situation, saying, I ate Baeksuk at the restaurant that Shin Se-kyung told me yesterday.Finally, DJ Kim Shin-Young said, I like youth drama.I liked the Sun, but this time I raised my expectations for the drama, saying, Na Hae-ryung, a new employee.

Jung Eun-woo showed off his limited breath with Shin Se-kyung.

MBC radio 'Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young' was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, and MBC new drama Na Hae-ryung' starring Shin Se-kyung and Cha Jung Eun-woo appeared.

On the same day, Jung Eun-woo said, "Shin Se-kyung was cast first. She was so good with the character. It is a broken character when I see the script, but it is not perfect. "

Shin Se-kyung was delighted that "we both fit well."

In addition, Cha Jung Eun-woo said, "I played the role of Prince Irim, who lived in a palace in the drama. It is a character who meets the world with Na Hae-ryung."

In particular, Jung Eun-woo attracted attention by mentioning the recent situation, saying, "I ate Baeksuk at the restaurant that Shin Se-kyung told me yesterday."

Finally, DJ Kim Shin-Young said, "I like youth drama. I liked the Sun, but this time I raised my expectations for the drama, saying, "Na Hae-ryung," a new employee.