'Entertainment Artist Interview' Jo Jung-suk, 'LIVE Invitation' appeared Pleasure + interview only oneself

Entertainment artist relay Jo Jung-suk appeared in the LIVE Invitational corner.In the KBS2 entertainment program Entertainment Artist Interview broadcasted on the 19th, many interviews with actors such as Kim Go-eun and Jung Hae In of the movie The Music Album of the Fever, Park Seo-joon and An Sung-ki of the movie Lion and Jo Jung-suk of the movie Exit were released.Actor Kim Go-eun and Jung Hae In, the main characters in the movie The Music Album of Fever, appeared on the day. Jung Hae In said in his first interview on Entertainment Artist Interview: Its a lot of tension.I want to see it quickly because I can not see the finished version. When asked how old he was in 1994, when he was the background of the movie, Jung Hae In and Kim Go-eun answered that he was six and three years old, respectively.Nevertheless, Kim Go-eun said, I thought the sensibility of that age was similar, he said.Jung Hae In said, I think the story of Go Eun is right. Kim Go-eun said, Is it all right? It is all right?Jung Hae In added, I thought that love and emotion were the same before and now, and that the icon of youth did not change, so I did not care.Jung Hae In then confessed to Kim Go-eun after three years of reunion after Drama Dokkaebi.I shot about the second time (when I was shooting Dokkaebi), but I was reminded that I wanted to meet again next time even when I was busy, he said. I was surprised to see Actor who wanted to breathe.Kim Go-eun, who listened to this, laughed and laughed, saying, Big Picture. When the reporter asked, When do you think you will meet me again? He added, Soon!In addition, Kim Go-eun was impressed by the question Jung Hae In when asked how many times among the male actors who had been breathing together.He said, I just couldnt think.I think I should meet again. He replied with a smile to Jung Hae In, saying, Jung Hae In is not the best man actor. Jung Hae In said, Go Eun has a lot of charm. One of the things I felt on the set was listening and responding well.So I think I had fun when I filmed it. The guerrilla dating scene of the movie Lion was released.Ahn Sung-ki feels a great deal of heat with fans who have flocked to Hongdae Street in hot weather, and he laughed at the situation by expressing our uncooled popularity.After a short but pleasant meeting with fans, an interview with the movie followed: Park Seo-joon asked if action acting in the play was physically okay, saying, It was not okay.I personally thought I was good at physical strength, but it was very difficult. Ahn Sung-ki confessed that he had been studying Latin for two months before shooting for Acting.He said, I have been muttering for a year and two months. He showed off his fluent Latin skills. I was shot and it became a habit, especially when I went into a bathhouse.Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon then attracted attention with O and X, respectively, in the OX question If the movie lion is popular, is it my virtue?First, Park Seo-joon said, I think it is all thanks to my seniors. When Ahn Sung-ki said, I thought I would listen to (O).Later, in the LIVE Invitational corner, Jo Jung-suk, the main character of the movie Exit, appeared.Jo Jung-suk appeared in the words of a gift to viewers of entertainment artist relay, then pulled out a heart in his chest and fired it to make the crowd laugh.Jo Jung-suk was then asked if he actually liked climbing, as in the movie Exit. Jo Jung-suk said, I dont really like it.I like the sea rather than the mountains. But I liked the mountains through this movie. Also, when I saw the trailer, I was very angry because of the mountain climbing. When asked if there is a hobby that I can get even among my actual hobbies, I think I do not really have it.I like exercise so much that I often exercise. Meanwhile, an emergency occurred during the interview. Reporter Kim Tae-jin conducted an urgent interview with Jo Jung-suk, saying, We have to answer all the questions before the balloon breaks.Jo Jung-suk said the urgency was over at the emergency interview, saying, Its like our movie, it really seemed to be filming, my hands are sweating.Jo Jung-suk later said, It was good to ask the Acting Breathing Question with Yoona in Exit.It was really good, but you will be really surprised when you see our movie. He also asked if there is a genre or character that he wants to challenge since then. I looked for a genre that I have not tried, a thriller?I want to try a thriller once, he added, adding to his expectations for future work activities.Finally, Jo Jung-suk named Kim Ji-young as the person he wanted to recommend to the LIVE Invitational. He said, Hes the one in our movie.Kim Ji-young, who said that our movie is likely to be 10 million movies, he recommended. He gave his impressions and gratitude to the audience for his testimony and gratitude in the LIVE Invitation .In addition, the news of the third trial of Kuhara and his ex-boyfriend Choi, the rape of Kang Ji-hwan, the main actors of Drama Justice, Actor Son Hyun-joo and Choi Jin-hyuk, Nana interview, and interview with Cho Yoon-hee were revealed.

'Entertainment artist relay' Jo Jung-suk appeared in the 'LIVE Invitational' corner.

In the KBS2 entertainment program 'Entertainment Artist Interview' broadcasted on the 19th, many interviews with actors such as Kim Go-eun and Jung Hae In of the movie 'The Music Album of the Fever', Park Seo-joon and An Sung-ki of the movie 'Lion' and Jo Jung-suk of the movie 'Exit' were released.

Actor Kim Go-eun and Jung Hae In, the main characters in the movie "The Music Album of Fever," appeared on the day. Jung Hae In said in his first interview on "Entertainment Artist Interview": "It's a lot of tension. I want to see it quickly because I can not see the finished version. "

When asked how old he was in 1994, when he was the background of the movie, Jung Hae In and Kim Go-eun answered that he was six and three years old, respectively. Nevertheless, Kim Go-eun said, "I thought the sensibility of that age was similar," he said.

Jung Hae In said, "I think the story of Go Eun is right." Kim Go-eun said, "Is it all right? It is all right?" Jung Hae In added, "I thought that love and emotion were the same before and now, and that the icon of youth did not change, so I did not care."

Jung Hae In then confessed to Kim Go-eun after three years of reunion after Drama 'Dokkaebi'. "I shot about the second time (when I was shooting 'Dokkaebi'), but I was reminded that I wanted to meet again next time even when I was busy," he said. "I was surprised to see Actor who wanted to breathe.

Kim Go-eun, who listened to this, laughed and laughed, saying, "Big Picture." When the reporter asked, "When do you think you will meet me again?" He added, "Soon!"

In addition, Kim Go-eun was impressed by the question "Jung Hae In" when asked how many times among the male actors who had been breathing together. He said, "I just couldn't think. I think I should meet again. "He replied with a smile to Jung Hae In, saying," Jung Hae In is not the best man actor. "

Jung Hae In said, "Go Eun has a lot of charm. One of the things I felt on the set was listening and responding well. So I think I had fun when I filmed it. "

The guerrilla dating scene of the movie "Lion" was released. Ahn Sung-ki feels a great deal of heat with fans who have flocked to Hongdae Street in hot weather, and he laughed at the situation by expressing "our uncooled popularity".

After a short but pleasant meeting with fans, an interview with the movie followed: Park Seo-joon asked if action acting in the play was physically okay, saying, "It was not okay. I personally thought I was good at physical strength, but it was very difficult. "

Ahn Sung-ki confessed that he had been studying Latin for two months before shooting for Acting. He said, "I have been muttering for a year and two months." He showed off his fluent Latin skills. "I was shot and it became a habit, especially when I went into a bathhouse."

Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon then attracted attention with O and X, respectively, in the OX question "If the movie lion is popular, is it my virtue?" First, Park Seo-joon said, "I think it is all thanks to my seniors." When Ahn Sung-ki said, "I thought I would listen to (O)."

Later, in the "LIVE Invitational" corner, Jo Jung-suk, the main character of the movie "Exit", appeared. Jo Jung-suk appeared in the words of a gift to viewers of 'entertainment artist relay', then pulled out a heart in his chest and fired it to make the crowd laugh.

Jo Jung-suk was then asked if he actually liked climbing, as in the movie "Exit." Jo Jung-suk said, "I don't really like it. I like the sea rather than the mountains. But I liked the mountains through this movie. "

Also, when I saw the trailer, I was very angry because of the mountain climbing. When asked if there is a hobby that I can get even among my actual hobbies, I think I do not really have it. I like exercise so much that I often exercise. "

Meanwhile, an emergency occurred during the interview. Reporter Kim Tae-jin conducted an urgent interview with Jo Jung-suk, saying, "We have to answer all the questions before the balloon breaks." Jo Jung-suk said the urgency was over at the emergency interview, saying, "It's like our movie, it really seemed to be filming, my hands are sweating."

Jo Jung-suk later said, "It was good to ask the Acting Breathing Question with Yoona in 'Exit'. It was really good, but you will be really surprised when you see our movie. "

He also asked if there is a genre or character that he wants to challenge since then. "I looked for a genre that I have not tried, a thriller? I want to try a thriller once, "he added, adding to his expectations for future work activities.

Finally, Jo Jung-suk named Kim Ji-young as the person he wanted to recommend to the "LIVE Invitational." He said, "He's the one in our movie. Kim Ji-young, who said that our movie is likely to be 10 million movies, "he recommended." He gave his impressions and gratitude to the audience for his testimony and gratitude in the" LIVE Invitation ".

In addition, the news of the third trial of Kuhara and his ex-boyfriend Choi, the rape of Kang Ji-hwan, the main actors of Drama 'Justice', Actor Son Hyun-joo and Choi Jin-hyuk, Nana interview, and interview with Cho Yoon-hee were revealed.