"Song Hye-kyo Prepares for Pregnancy,'"; "Standards in the Casting Industry Review of Next Work" ('Old Year')

In the casting industry, there was a rumor that Song Hye-kyo was preparing for pregnancy.On KBS 2TVs Entertainment Artist Interview, which aired on the 5th, it covered Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyos divorce.Song Joong-ki - Song Hye-kyo couple developed into a lover through the drama The Generation of the Sun, and married in October 2017, but they were broken down in a year and eight months.I knew a lot about aides, he said.I knew there was a disagreement even though I did not know that I would divorce, and many people who met while covering acknowledged some bad signs, but there were many people who expected that it would be good.I think the personality gap between the two was too big to overcome, he said.

In the casting industry, there was a rumor that Song Hye-kyo was preparing for pregnancy.

On KBS 2TV's Entertainment Artist Interview, which aired on the 5th, it covered Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo's divorce.

Song Joong-ki - Song Hye-kyo couple developed into a lover through the drama The Generation of the Sun, and married in October 2017, but they were broken down in a year and eight months.

“I knew a lot about aides,” he said. I knew there was a disagreement even though I did not know that I would divorce, and many people who met while covering acknowledged some bad signs, but there were many people who expected that it would be good. “I think the personality gap between the two was too big to overcome,” he said.