Na Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung kneels to Young Ju Seo for a holiday "Please withdraw your tongue"

The new officer, Na Hae-ryung, asked Young Ju Seo to break up.In the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, the figure of Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) who kneels to Seung-Hoon Lee (Young Ju Seo) to break up was drawn.When he learned that a separate session was to be held to select female officers, he visited the Seung-Hoon Lee the night before Wedding Bible.Na Hae-ryung, who said, I came to you knowing it was a great excuse. Im sorry to surprise you. He knelt down and said, Please leave the marriage.I can not make a innocent Sunbee a man who has been dismissed. Seung-Hoon Lee said: Have you done anything wrong with the lunatic in our family?I was wrong, I tried to accept it. I tried to think it was fate, said Na Hae-ryung.But my heart is not like my heart. I am not confident that I will live my whole life as an innocent GLOW in the rites. Seung-Hoon Lee said: If I turn down the nanza on my side, the nanza will be pointed out for life as the broken GLOW; you wont be able to save the nanza.So you did not like this marriage until then. The next day, as asked by Na Hae-ryung, Seung-Hoon Lee shouted, I cant marry this. He was the first to start Wedding Bible.Na Hae-ryung smiled at the sound and ran straight to the test site.Meanwhile, Na Hae-ryung is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9 pm.Photo  MBC Broadcasting Screen

The new officer, Na Hae-ryung, asked Young Ju Seo to break up.

In the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, the figure of Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) who kneels to Seung-Hoon Lee (Young Ju Seo) to break up was drawn.

When he learned that a separate session was to be held to select female officers, he visited the Seung-Hoon Lee the night before Wedding Bible. Na Hae-ryung, who said, "I came to you knowing it was a great excuse. I'm sorry to surprise you." He knelt down and said, "Please leave the marriage. I can not make a innocent Sunbee a man who has been dismissed. "

Seung-Hoon Lee said: "Have you done anything wrong with the lunatic in our family? "I was wrong, I tried to accept it. I tried to think it was fate," said Na Hae-ryung. But my heart is not like my heart. I am not confident that I will live my whole life as an innocent GLOW in the rites. "

Seung-Hoon Lee said: "If I turn down the nanza on my side, the nanza will be pointed out for life as the broken GLOW; you won't be able to save the nanza. So you did not like this marriage until then. "

The next day, as asked by Na Hae-ryung, Seung-Hoon Lee shouted, “I can’t marry this.” He was the first to start Wedding Bible. Na Hae-ryung smiled at the sound and ran straight to the test site.

Meanwhile, Na Hae-ryung' is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9 pm.

Photo MBC Broadcasting Screen