'Koo Hae-ryeong' Shin Se-kyung, Lee Ji-hoon, "I hate the people who like it"

Shin Se-kyung, a new officer, left a cider statement to Lee Ji-hoon.In Guhaeryeong, a new officer, which was broadcast on the 18th, Guhaeryeong (Shin Se-kyung) was shown to Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) about the city.I did not say a word while taking away my book of life, and I need to know what caused me to catch people and whether I searched the private house, Gu Hae-ryong asked Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon).A pinch about the behavior of the money department.Min Woo-won explained, There was a name for smuggling books to disturb the river.Koo Hae-ryong rebelled against this and said, I hate what the people like now, and I like to hate it.On the other hand, New Entrepreneur Koo Hae-ryong is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.Photo MBC broadcast screen capture

Shin Se-kyung, a new officer, left a cider statement to Lee Ji-hoon.

In "Guhaeryeong, a new officer," which was broadcast on the 18th, Guhaeryeong (Shin Se-kyung) was shown to Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) about the city.

"I did not say a word while taking away my book of life, and I need to know what caused me to catch people and whether I searched the private house," Gu Hae-ryong asked Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon). A pinch about the behavior of the money department.

Min Woo-won explained, "There was a name for smuggling books to disturb the river." Koo Hae-ryong rebelled against this and said, "I hate what the people like now, and I like to hate it."

On the other hand, 'New Entrepreneur Koo Hae-ryong' is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.

Photo MBC broadcast screen capture