"Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung "'Face Genius' Cha Jung Eun-woo and Breathe, Get Outwardly Greedy."

At 2 pm on March 17, a new tree drama Na Hae-ryung was held at MBC in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.Actor Shin Se-kyung, Cha Jung Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong, Lee Ji-hoon, Park Ji-hyun and Kang Il-soo attended.I feel like Im too good when I meet my sister and talk to her on the spot and breathe, and I feel like Im giving her too much consideration.I can learn a lot and think that I am going to play the role of Na Hae-ryung. I am shooting so good and pleasantly. Shin Se-kyung said that he met with his partner Jung Eun-woo as a partner with face genius Cha. My close friend heard a lot of such words with his previous work.I am more comfortable to put down, he said wittyly, and I am planting it to match the sum of the characters other than the external sum.We are planting innovative points that can be typical, he added, referring to his breathing with Jung Eun-woo.The new cadet, Na Hae-ryung, is the first problematic first lady (old Na Hae-ryung) of Joseon and the Phil-filled romance annals of Prince Jung Eun-woo (Lee Rim).It will be broadcast for the first time today (17th) at 8:55 p.m.

At 2 pm on March 17, a new tree drama Na Hae-ryung' was held at MBC in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul. Actor Shin Se-kyung, Cha Jung Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong, Lee Ji-hoon, Park Ji-hyun and Kang Il-soo attended.

"I feel like I'm too good when I meet my sister and talk to her on the spot and breathe, and I feel like I'm giving her too much consideration. I can learn a lot and think that I am going to play the role of Na Hae-ryung. I am shooting so good and pleasantly. "

Shin Se-kyung said that he met with his partner Jung Eun-woo as a partner with "face genius" Cha. "My close friend heard a lot of such words with his previous work. "I am more comfortable to put down," he said wittyly, "and I am planting it to match the sum of the characters other than the external sum."

"We are planting innovative points that can be typical," he added, referring to his breathing with Jung Eun-woo.

The new cadet, Na Hae-ryung, is the first problematic first lady (old Na Hae-ryung) of Joseon and the Phil-filled romance annals of Prince Jung Eun-woo (Lee Rim). It will be broadcast for the first time today (17th) at 8:55 p.m.