EXO Xiumin, a surprise comment on Baekhyun SNS during his service: "I can't wait to see it."

Members of the boy group EXO Xiumin and Baekhyun showed warm loyalty.Baekhyun posted his solo album on his personal instagram on the 10th, Please listen to my first solo UNville a lot!Xiumin, who joined the army in May, surprised fans by leaving a surprise comment saying, Wow...I want to see the stage quickly.The netizens who watched this made various comments such as What is going on, I like the song so much, and EXO loyalty.Meanwhile, Baekhyun released a total of six solo songs on Thursday, including the title song UN Village from his mini album City Lights.
Members of the boy group EXO Xiumin and Baekhyun showed warm loyalty.Baekhyun posted his solo album on his personal instagram on the 10th, Please listen to my first solo UNville a lot!Xiumin, who joined the army in May, surprised fans by leaving a surprise comment saying, Wow...I want to see the stage quickly.The netizens who watched this made various comments such as What is going on, I like the song so much, and EXO loyalty.Meanwhile, Baekhyun released a total of six solo songs on Thursday, including the title song UN Village from his mini album City Lights.

Members of the boy group EXO Xiumin and Baekhyun showed warm loyalty.

Baekhyun posted his solo album on his personal instagram on the 10th, "Please listen to my first solo 'UNville' a lot!" Xiumin, who joined the army in May, surprised fans by leaving a surprise comment saying, "Wow...I want to see the stage quickly."

The netizens who watched this made various comments such as "What is going on," "I like the song so much," and "EXO loyalty."

Meanwhile, Baekhyun released a total of six solo songs on Thursday, including the title song "UN Village" from his mini album "City Lights."