Baekhyun "Solo Singer Transformation, I was very nervous, but I'm comfortable seeing fans."

Baekhyun has revealed his feelings for turning into a solo singer.On the afternoon of the 10th, Naver V app released the showcase of Baekhyuns first mini album City Lights.Group EXO Baekhyun turned into a solo singer after seven years, including the title track UN Village (United Nations Village), Stay Up (stay-up), Betcha (betcha), Ice Queen (Ice Queen), Diamond (Diamond), Psycho (Psycho) and others A total of six songs are included, and you can see Baekhyuns charming vocals and sensual music colors.Its Baekhyun, who debuts as a solo singer, and it was a very nervous meeting for the first time as a solo singer, not EXO.But when the song starts, the tremor disappears and it is comfortable as if it came home because it is in front of EXOel. In addition to you here, many fans are watching V live live broadcasts. I hope those who are watching the broadcast will send a lot of cheers and hearts.Two hours ago, at 6 p.m., the sound source was released. How did you hear it? What song was good? I prepared a lot while thinking about you.The title song United Nations Village is something you didnt normally show. Thank you for loving that. In addition, Baekhyun added, Today, I want to see a lot of members because I am doing the showcase alone without members. When I was with the members, I played a licorice role by throwing a word, but I feel different.Baekhyun City Lights Showcase screen capture

Baekhyun has revealed his feelings for turning into a solo Singer.

On the afternoon of the 10th, Naver V app released the Showcase of Baekhyun's first mini album 'City Lights'.

Group EXO Baekhyun turned into a solo Singer after seven years, including the title track "UN Village" (United Nations Village), "Stay Up" (stay-up), "Betcha" (betcha), "Ice Queen" (Ice Queen), "Diamond" (Diamond), "Psycho" (Psycho) and others A total of six songs are included, and you can see Baekhyun's charming vocals and sensual music colors.

"It's Baekhyun, who debuts as a solo Singer, and it was a very nervous meeting for the first time as a solo Singer, not EXO. But when the song starts, the tremor disappears and it is comfortable as if it came home because it is in front of EXOel. "

"In addition to you here, many fans are watching V live live broadcasts. I hope those who are watching the broadcast will send a lot of cheers and hearts. Two hours ago, at 6 p.m., the sound source was released. How did you hear it? What song was good? I prepared a lot while thinking about you. The title song 'United Nations Village' is something you didn't normally show. Thank you for loving that. "

In addition, Baekhyun added, "Today, I want to see a lot of members because I am doing the Showcase alone without members. When I was with the members, I played a licorice role by throwing a word, but I feel different."

Baekhyun 'City Lights' Showcase screen capture