Baekhyun "Without fans, there's no EXO record, if it's settled in your Memory."

Singer Baekhyun responded to the albums special goals.EXO Baekhyun opened a showcase to commemorate the release of his first solo album City Lights at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 10th and talked about the composition of this album.In fact, United Nations Village is a song that was selected as a title song thanks to the recommendation of Baekhyun.Baekhyun said: In accordance with the companys opinion, I changed the part syllable called U & Mi among United Nations Villages; I coordinated my opinion that way.I got the song I wanted, so I heard the words of Lee Soo-man in it. This album consists of all R & B tracks.I prepared it all for such (R&B) genres, and I thought I would like to try music like ballads of band sound in the future, Baekhyun said.As he began his solo career, Baekhyun said, I pursue vocals that change in form freely.I want to show you various genres such as ballads and rocks through my own voice, not limited to R & B. I will approach slowly even if it takes a long time. Baekhyun said, I had a lot of things I wanted to do with my fans who waited for my solo album.I have never thought about my grades because the solo album is a medium to meet with fans. If I get to the top, I will think about my pledge. Baekhyun said, If there were no fans, there were no records of EXO. We also thought that we should prepare various things for our fans.Baekhyun also presented the ultimate dream of wanting to be in the memory of many people.Baekhyun begins his solo career with the R & B genre love song United Nations Village, which features trendy vocals.Baekhyuns City Lights, which announced the birth of a solo solo in the past, exceeded 400,000 copies, will take off the veil at 6 pm on the day.

Singer Baekhyun responded to the album's special goals.

EXO Baekhyun opened a showcase to commemorate the release of his first solo album "City Lights" at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 10th and talked about the composition of this album.

In fact, 'United Nations Village' is a song that was selected as a title song thanks to the recommendation of Baekhyun. Baekhyun said: "In accordance with the company's opinion, I changed the part syllable called 'U & Mi' among 'United Nations Villages'; I coordinated my opinion that way. I got the song I wanted, so I heard the words of Lee Soo-man in it. "

This album consists of all R & B tracks. "I prepared it all for such (R&B) genres, and I thought I would like to try music like ballads of band sound in the future," Baekhyun said.

As he began his solo career, Baekhyun said, "I pursue vocals that change in form freely. I want to show you various genres such as ballads and rocks through my own voice, not limited to R & B. I will approach slowly even if it takes a long time. "

Baekhyun said, "I had a lot of things I wanted to do with my fans who waited for my solo album. I have never thought about my grades because the solo album is a medium to meet with fans. If I get to the top, I will think about my pledge. "

Baekhyun said, "If there were no fans, there were no records of EXO. We also thought that we should prepare various things for our fans." Baekhyun also presented the ultimate dream of "wanting to be in the Memory of many people".

Baekhyun begins his solo career with the R & B genre love song "United Nations Village", which features trendy vocals. Baekhyun's "City Lights", which announced the birth of a solo solo in the past, exceeded 400,000 copies, will take off the veil at 6 pm on the day.