Baekhyun "Lee Soo-man and EXO group room...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EXO Baekhyun said SM Entertainment Lee Soo-man, general producer, is listening to a new song Moy Yat.Baekhyun opened a showcase to commemorate the release of his first solo album City Lights (City Lights) at SAC Art Hall in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul at 2 p.m. on the 10th and presented a new song stage.On this day, Baekhyun responded to the reaction of SM Entertainment Lee Soo-man general producer to the new song, I made an EXO group room with Lee Soo-man.Lee Soo-man asked, Baekhyun is listening to the song, isnt it hard these days?So I replied, Its a little hard and said, Go to your village and rest. I did not answer. After that, I was in the practice room with the members, and Lee Soo-man bought snacks such as red bean curd. Then he said, Why do not you reply? Aja gag is a gag.I was listening to a song like Moy Yat, and I was proud of it, so I felt good. Meanwhile, Baekhyuns title song UN Village is a song of R & B genre where you can feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun. It is a love song that expresses a romantic time to look at the moon with a lover on the hill of United Nations Village like a scene of a movie.Released at 6 p.m.

EXO Baekhyun said SM Entertainment Lee Soo-man, general producer, is listening to a new song Moy Yat.

Baekhyun opened a showcase to commemorate the release of his first solo album City Lights (City Lights) at SAC Art Hall in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul at 2 p.m. on the 10th and presented a new song stage.

On this day, Baekhyun responded to the reaction of SM Entertainment Lee Soo-man general producer to the new song, "I made an EXO group room with Lee Soo-man. Lee Soo-man asked, Baekhyun is listening to the song, isn't it hard these days?' So I replied, 'It's a little hard' and said, 'Go to your village and rest.' I did not answer. "

"After that, I was in the practice room with the members, and Lee Soo-man bought snacks such as red bean curd. Then he said, 'Why do not you reply? Aja gag is a gag.' I was listening to a song like Moy Yat, and I was proud of it, so I felt good. "

Meanwhile, Baekhyun's title song 'UN Village' is a song of R & B genre where you can feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun. It is a love song that expresses a romantic time to look at the moon with a lover on the hill of United Nations Village like a scene of a movie. Released at 6 p.m.