Baekhyun "Lee Soo-man, you do a lot of 'Ajagag' in EXO single-talk room."

Group EXO Baekhyun released his first solo album and said, Lee Soo-man, the representative producer, praised him for his ability.Baekhyuns first solo mini album City Lights showcase was held at SAC Hall in Samseong-dong, Seoul on October 10 at 2 pm, and Baekhyun replied like this.Baekhyun said, I have created a group chat room with Lee Soo-man and EXO. Lee Soo-man keeps gagging a lot.Baekhyun is listening to the song - isnt it hard?I said, Its a little hard. He said, Go to your village and get some rest. I met him a few days ago and he bought me a snack, such as a red bean curd. He told me, Baekhyun, why do not you reply?I told you I did not reply because I did not know what to say. I felt very good because Mr. Lee Soo-man said, I am listening to songs every day, and I am proud that my skills have increased a lot.The mini album title song Uen Village is a romantic love song of R & B genre that can feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun.Baekhyuns City Lights will be released on various music sites at 6 pm on October 10.

Group EXO Baekhyun released his first solo album and said, "Lee Soo-man, the representative producer, praised him for his ability."

Baekhyun's first solo mini album 'City Lights' showcase was held at SAC Hall in Samseong-dong, Seoul on October 10 at 2 pm, and Baekhyun replied like this.

Baekhyun said, "I have created a group chat room with Lee Soo-man and EXO. Lee Soo-man keeps gagging a lot. Baekhyun is listening to the song - isn't it hard? "I said," It's a little hard. "He said," Go to your village and get some rest. "

"I met him a few days ago and he bought me a snack, such as a red bean curd. He told me, Baekhyun, why do not you reply? I told you I did not reply because I did not know what to say. "

"I felt very good because Mr. Lee Soo-man said," I am listening to songs every day, "and I am proud that my skills have increased a lot."

The mini album title song 'Uen Village' is a romantic love song of R & B genre that can feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's 'City Lights' will be released on various music sites at 6 pm on October 10.