Baekhyun "No wonder you're clapping BTS...EXO will go hard."

EXO will continue to be firm and applaud BTS, said EXOs future and junior group BTS, while the group EXO Baekhyun released its first solo album.Baekhyuns first solo mini album City Lights showcase was held at SAC Hall in Samseong-dong, Seoul on October 10 at 2 pm, and Baekhyun replied like this.Baekhyun was asked about the future of EXO and the growth of the younger group BTS on the day, saying, I think I should stay with the members and hope for each others happiness like now.Without friendship among the members, we have not even come to this place now. We know what we think without talking to each other. I hope that the future of EXO will be as solid as it is now, and that someone will be able to fill the vacancy with other members, he said. I hope that many people will continue to wonder about the future of EXO.I think its really great because you asked me about BTS, he said. I think they are very hard-working friends.I think there is something to learn from each other as a singer. It is natural to applaud in the good part. Baekhyuns first mini-album title song Uen Village is a romantic love song of the R & B genre where you can feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun.Baekhyuns City Lights will be released on various music sites at 6 pm on October 10.

"EXO will continue to be firm and applaud BTS," said EXO's future and junior group BTS, while the group EXO Baekhyun released its first solo album.

Baekhyun's first solo mini album 'City Lights' showcase was held at SAC Hall in Samseong-dong, Seoul on October 10 at 2 pm, and Baekhyun replied like this.

Baekhyun was asked about the future of EXO and the growth of the younger group BTS on the day, saying, "I think I should stay with the members and hope for each other's happiness like now. Without friendship among the members, we have not even come to this place now. We know what we think without talking to each other. "

"I hope that the future of EXO will be as solid as it is now, and that someone will be able to fill the vacancy with other members," he said. "I hope that many people will continue to wonder about the future of EXO."

"I think it's really great because you asked me about BTS," he said. "I think they are very hard-working friends. I think there is something to learn from each other as a singer. It is natural to applaud in the good part. "

Baekhyun's first mini-album title song 'Uen Village' is a romantic love song of the R & B genre where you can feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's 'City Lights' will be released on various music sites at 6 pm on October 10.