Oh Jin-yeon, who only visited KBS for four years, "I was worried that I would not be surprised"

Oh Jin-yeon, an announcer, visited KBS after leaving.Oh Jin-yeon posted a shot of KBS visit to Yeouido on July 9th on personal Instagram.Oh Jin-yeon in the photo reveals the announcers seniority, motives and welcome.Oh Jin-yeon said, Our announcers, seniors and juniors, who tell us to re-enter the company as soon as I see the feeling of being unfamiliar and afraid that I will be unfamiliar for a long time.I was really warmed up, and thank you very much, he said..I walked around the place I always went to for 10 years, saw the faces I was used to, ate together, and talked about it.I have vowed not to forget it at this moment. Park Su-in
Oh Jin-yeon, an announcer, visited KBS after leaving.Oh Jin-yeon posted a shot of KBS visit to Yeouido on July 9th on personal Instagram.Oh Jin-yeon in the photo reveals the announcers seniority, motives and welcome.Oh Jin-yeon said, Our announcers, seniors and juniors, who tell us to re-enter the company as soon as I see the feeling of being unfamiliar and afraid that I will be unfamiliar for a long time.I was really warmed up, and thank you very much, he said..I walked around the place I always went to for 10 years, saw the faces I was used to, ate together, and talked about it.I have vowed not to forget it at this moment. Park Su-in

Oh Jin-yeon, an announcer, visited KBS after leaving.

Oh Jin-yeon posted a shot of KBS visit to Yeouido on July 9th on personal Instagram.

Oh Jin-yeon in the photo reveals the announcer's seniority, motives and welcome.

Oh Jin-yeon said, "Our announcers, seniors and juniors, who tell us to re-enter the company as soon as I see the feeling of being unfamiliar and afraid that I will be unfamiliar for a long time. I was really warmed up, and thank you very much," he said.

.

"I walked around the place I always went to for 10 years, saw the faces I was used to, ate together, and talked about it. I have vowed not to forget it at this moment. "

Park Su-in