Ailee "I'll buy rice for collaborating EXO Chen"...SBS 'Love Game of Park So-hyun'

Singer Ailee appeared as a guest and met fans on SBS Power FM Park So-hyuns Love Game broadcast on the 9th.Ailee made a spectacular comeback with her second full-length album Butterfly in two years and eight months.On the same day, Ailee showed off her culminating singing skills by singing songs such as her new song Room Shaker (room shaker) with Love Live!When asked by the listener if there was a way to sing well without shaking the pitch, he said, I practiced on a bicycle.I practiced more because I thought Id given up singing because I was worried about dancing when the pitch was shaken while I was Love Live! Ailee said.Ailee also introduced the story behind the work of the song LOVE (feat. chen), which collaborated with EXO member Chen.I always asked fans to come to SNS and ask them to collaborate with Chen, Ailee said. I tried to collaborate with them to make their wish as this album is so precious to me.When host Park So-hyun asked, Did you want to buy Chen a course, but it was done? Ailee said, I have not contacted you yet.I was so ashamed that I could not contact you, but I am so grateful that I want to buy something delicious. As for the future plan, Ailee said, I will listen to various voices. The fans said that it is good to see Top Model.I will be a singer Ailee who works hard with Top Model. Watch me, he said.

Singer Ailee appeared as a guest and met fans on SBS Power FM Park So-hyun's Love Game' broadcast on the 9th. Ailee made a spectacular comeback with her second full-length album Butterfly in two years and eight months.

On the same day, Ailee showed off her culminating singing skills by singing songs such as her new song Room Shaker (room shaker) with Love Live! When asked by the listener if there was a way to sing well without shaking the pitch, he said, "I practiced on a bicycle." “I practiced more because I thought I’d given up singing because I was worried about dancing when the pitch was shaken while I was Love Live!Ailee said.

Ailee also introduced the story behind the work of the song LOVE (feat. chen), which collaborated with EXO member Chen. “I always asked fans to come to SNS and ask them to collaborate with Chen,” Ailee said. “I tried to collaborate with them to make their wish as this album is so precious to me.”

When host Park So-hyun asked, "Did you want to buy Chen a course, but it was done?" Ailee said, "I have not contacted you yet. I was so ashamed that I could not contact you, but I am so grateful that I want to buy something delicious. "

As for the future plan, Ailee said, "I will listen to various voices." "The fans said that it is good to see Top Model. I will be a singer Ailee who works hard with Top Model. “Watch me,” he said.