Song Hye-kyo, Song Joong-ki and interview just before divorce "Destiny, I do not have to try ... I need time Alone"

Actor Song Hye-kyos confession of heart that he conveyed before his divorce with Song Joong-ki is a hot topic.Song Hye-kyo recently conducted an interview with the magazine Hong Kong Tatler as part of a promotion of a jewelry brand.Earlier this month, he attended as an Asian Ambassador to the famous jewelery brand in Monaco, France.Tatler said, Korean superstar Song Hye-kyo has been honest about his management and his fate.In the interview, Song Hye-kyo said, Destiny is that I do not have to make a big effort, but it just happens.In particular, he said, I want to have a personal time this year, and now I need time Alone.Song Hye-kyo said, We will start a new project next year. There is no decision yet, but please watch.Song Hye-kyo also answered the question, When will you be allowed to wear one of the jewelery brand jewels that are in charge of publicity, when will you use it?I hope I can wear a T-ara on my birthday on November 22, he said. I feel like Im a princess when I write a T-ara.On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki became legally South Korea after a year and nine months of marriage as divorce mediation was established on the 22nd.

Actor Song Hye-kyo's confession of heart that he conveyed before his divorce with Song Joong-ki is a hot topic.

Song Hye-kyo recently conducted an interview with the magazine Hong Kong Tatler as part of a promotion of a jewelry brand. Earlier this month, he attended as an Asian Ambassador to the famous jewelery brand in Monaco, France.

Tatler said, "Korean superstar Song Hye-kyo has been honest about his management and his fate."

In the interview, Song Hye-kyo said, "Destiny is that I do not have to make a big effort, but it just happens."

In particular, he said, "I want to have a personal time this year, and now I need time Alone."

Song Hye-kyo said, "We will start a new project next year." "There is no decision yet, but please watch."

Song Hye-kyo also answered the question, "When will you be allowed to wear one of the jewelery brand jewels that are in charge of publicity, when will you use it?"

"I hope I can wear a T-ara on my birthday on November 22," he said. "I feel like I'm a princess when I write a T-ara."

On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki became legally South Korea after a year and nine months of marriage as divorce mediation was established on the 22nd.