"Lion" Woo Do-hwan "Seven Hours of Special Make-up...It was difficult to confront Park Seo-joon Buljuk CG"

I got a lot of special makeup and CG help, but it was difficult to fight an invisible bulldog in the case of me, Woo Do-hwan said at a press preview of the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 22nd.I had a special makeup for seven hours; the part where the CG was in was in the eyes and mouth; the epidermis also felt like a reptile in some way, he explained.Kim Joo-hwan said, I had to do CG to burn every time I hit my fist.I scratched the right part and burned it, and every time I hit it, I stopped shooting and expressed the effect on the right part. Meanwhile, The Lion is a film about what happens when the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who has only a distrust of the world after losing his father as a child, meets with the priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and realizes that he has special power.Park Seo-joon Ahn Sung-ki Woo Do-hwan and others will appear.

"I got a lot of special makeup and CG help, but it was difficult to fight an invisible bulldog in the case of me," Woo Do-hwan said at a press preview of the movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 22nd.

"I had a special makeup for seven hours; the part where the CG was in was in the eyes and mouth; the epidermis also felt like a reptile in some way," he explained.

Kim Joo-hwan said, "I had to do CG to burn every time I hit my fist. I scratched the right part and burned it, and every time I hit it, I stopped shooting and expressed the effect on the right part. "

Meanwhile, "The Lion" is a film about what happens when the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who has only a distrust of the world after losing his father as a child, meets with the priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and realizes that he has special power. Park Seo-joon Ahn Sung-ki Woo Do-hwan and others will appear.