Park Seo-joon ""' Lion Gosling' reAction is amazing...preparing to advance to Hollywood"

I really want to meet the secretary of director Constantine, who told me Koreas Lion Gosling, said Actor Park Seo-joon, 31, who was a council.Park Seo-joon, who played Park Yong-hoo, a martial arts champion who faced evil in the mystery action movie The Lion (directed by Kim Joo-hwan, produced by Keith).He met with Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 24th and reported the behind-the-scenes episode and recent news about lion.Lion is the second meeting of Park Seo-joon, who emerged as a biggest with director Kim Joo-hwan of Youth Police who has performed at the theater in the summer of 2017 with a total of 5.65 million viewers, and Actor Ahn Sung-ki and Blue Chip Udo Hwan. Buster.In Korean movies, new exorcism materials, bold genre attempts, intense fantasy and actionThe mixed lion became Koreas Constantine (05, director of Frances Lawrence) and became the second runner to the tentpole market this summer, the Naratmalsammi (director Cho Chul-hyun), where he received the spotlight.In particular, Park Seo-joon, who has been transformed through lion, is expected to capture female audiences with the opposite charm to the characters that have been introduced.Park Seo-joon, who has become a hot star after leading the success of TVN drama Why is Kim Secretary and entertainment Yoon Restaurant 2 following the big hit of Youth Police, is a person who keeps a deep wound in a blunt and strong appearance in Lion.It is expected that another life character will be created, such as Ahn Sung-ki, the priest of Kuma who chases evil, the latest priest of the assistant Kuma priest of Anshinbu (Choi Woo-sik), and chemistry as well as delicate emotional acting, and perfecting the hardness action directly to express the character.Park Seo-joon recently commented on Lion Gosling in Korea by Frances Lawrence, who praised the lion, and his secretary, who said, It is a Lion Gosling in Korea.I was surprised, he said with a smirk.I felt that Kim Joo-hwan felt great and had a lot of affection for this movie. I know that Kim Joo-hwan was about a schedule of about one night and four days at the time.I have been told that I want to see this work and I have been going to review it myself.Through this, we were able to see the view of overseas audiences watching our movie, and personally, I was so different because I enjoyed Constantine. Director Frances Lawrence got a lot of power because he liked our movie.I think it was a movie that foreign audiences would like. Director Frances Lawrence said that if movies are not more fun, they will go out in the middle.He also presented us with a contibook we signed, and he said he saw it in detail for about 30 minutes, all of which seems to have been made by director Kim Joo-hwans affection for watching the film.I want to meet Frances Lawrences secretary, who has called me Lion Gosling, he laughed.Park Seo-joon also spoke of his desire to advance to Hollywood, saying: Once I dont want to drink Kim Chi-guk, it seems like a situation that has been more open than ever.It seems that there is a lot of view of Korea from abroad, and it seems that Korean movies have developed so much that they receive the Golden Palm Prize.I think that not only me but also many Actor in Korea have had a lot of opportunities to go abroad, and if I have a chance, there is no reason to refuse.I think only the prepared person can get the opportunity, so I am preparing various things. The Lion is a film about a martial arts champion meeting a priest in Kuma and confronting a powerful evil () that has confused the world.Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Udohwan, etc., and director Kim Joo-hwan of Youth Police caught megaphone.

"I really want to meet the secretary of director Constantine, who told me 'Korea's Lion Gosling,'" said Actor Park Seo-joon, 31, who was a "council."

Park Seo-joon, who played Park Yong-hoo, a martial arts champion who faced evil in the mystery Action movie "The Lion" (directed by Kim Joo-hwan, produced by Keith). He met with Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 24th and reported the behind-the-scenes episode and recent news about 'Lion'.

'Lion' is the second meeting of Park Seo-joon, who emerged as a 'biggest' with director Kim Joo-hwan of 'Youth Police' who has performed at the theater in the summer of 2017 with a total of 5.65 milLion viewers, and 'Actor' Ahn Sung-ki and 'Blue Chip' Udo Hwan. Buster. In Korean movies, new exorcism materials, bold genre attempts, intense fantasy and Action

The mixed "Lion" became Korea's "Constantine" (05, director of Frances Lawrence) and became the second runner to the tentpole market this summer, the "Naratmalsammi" (director Cho Chul-hyun), where he received the spotlight.

In particular, Park Seo-joon, who has been transformed through 'Lion', is expected to capture female audiences with the opposite charm to the characters that have been introduced. Park Seo-joon, who has become a hot star after leading the success of TVN drama 'Why is Kim Secretary' and entertainment 'Yoon Restaurant 2' following the big hit of 'Youth Police', is a person who keeps a deep wound in a blunt and strong appearance in 'Lion'. It is expected that another life character will be created, such as Ahn Sung-ki, the priest of Kuma who chases evil, the latest priest of the assistant Kuma priest of Anshinbu (Choi Woo-sik), and chemistry as well as delicate emotional Acting, and perfecting the hardness Action directly to express the character.

Park Seo-joon recently commented on "Lion Gosling in Korea" by Frances Lawrence, who praised the Lion, and his secretary, who said, "It is a Lion Gosling in Korea." I was surprised," he said with a smirk.

"I felt that Kim Joo-hwan felt great and had a lot of affection for this movie. I know that Kim Joo-hwan was about a schedule of about one night and four days at the time. I have been told that I want to see this work and I have been going to review it myself. Through this, we were able to see the view of overseas audiences watching our movie, and personally, I was so different because I enjoyed 'Constantine'. "Director Frances Lawrence got a lot of power because he liked our movie. I think it was a movie that foreign audiences would like. Director Frances Lawrence said that if movies are not more fun, they will go out in the middle. He also presented us with a contibook we signed, and he said he saw it in detail for about 30 minutes, all of which seems to have been made by director Kim Joo-hwan's affection for watching the film. "I want to meet Frances Lawrence's secretary, who has called me 'Lion Gosling'," he laughed.

Park Seo-joon also spoke of his desire to advance to Hollywood, saying: "Once I don't want to drink Kim Chi-guk, it seems like a situation that has been more open than ever. It seems that there is a lot of view of Korea from abroad, and it seems that Korean movies have developed so much that they receive the Golden Palm Prize. I think that not only me but also many Actor in Korea have had a lot of opportunities to go abroad, and if I have a chance, there is no reason to refuse. I think only the prepared person can get the opportunity, so I am preparing various things. "

"The Lion" is a film about a martial arts champion meeting a priest in Kuma and confronting a powerful evil () that has confused the world. Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Udohwan, etc., and director Kim Joo-hwan of 'Youth Police' caught megaphone.