Park Seo-joon "The same Ahn Sung-ki, at the age of 67, is thorough self-management...

Actor Park Seo-joon, 31, said of Ahn Sung-ki, 67, I was always alerted to seeing Ahn Sung-ki, who always has an Inspector George Gently smile and thorough self-management.Park Seo-joon, who played Park Yong-hoo, a martial arts champion who faced evil in the mystery action movie The Lion (directed by Kim Joo-hwan, produced by Keith).He met with Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 24th and reported the behind-the-scenes episode and recent news about lion.Lion is the second meeting of Park Seo-joon, who emerged as a biggest with director Kim Joo-hwan of Youth Police who has performed at the theater in the summer of 2017 with a total of 5.65 million viewers, and Actor Ahn Sung-ki and Blue Chip Udo Hwan. Buster.In Korean movies, new exorcism materials, bold genre attempts, intense fantasy and actionThe mixed lion became Koreas Constantine (05, directed by Francis Lawrence) and became the second runner to become the spotlight after the tentpole market, this summers theater, Naratmalsami (directed by Cho Chul-hyun).In particular, Park Seo-joon, who has been transformed through lion, is expected to capture female audiences with the opposite charm to the characters that have been introduced.Park Seo-joon, who has become a hot star after leading the success of TVN drama Why is Kim Secretary and entertainment Yoon Restaurant 2 following the big hit of Youth Police, is a person who keeps a deep wound in a blunt and strong appearance in Lion.It is expected that another life character will be created, such as Ahn Sung-ki, the priest of Kuma who chases evil, the latest priest of the assistant Kuma priest of Anshinbu (Choi Woo-sik), and chemistry as well as delicate emotional acting, and perfecting the hardness action directly to express the character.Park Seo-joon said, Through this work, I have always been in close contact with Ahn Sung-ki, and I always felt that I was an inspector George Gently and a thorough self-management.I am really like a father to me. He said, The surprise part of the shooting was that my role was a martial arts player, so I had to exercise in the middle of shooting.When I was shooting a local area, it was difficult to find a fitness center unless it was a hotel.There is usually no one going to the hotel fitness center early in the morning for exercise, and one day there is a middle-aged man running in the fitness center where there is no one.That was Ahn Sung-ki. I was shocked, not shocked. Ahn Sung-ki was also a hard-working exercise. I wanted to do that when I was the age of Ahn Sung-ki.I learned a lot from the thorough management of Ahn Sung-ki and the smiles that always laugh at the scene.On the spot, Ahn Sung-ki sometimes has an uncomfortable situation, but he always laughed at everything.When I get some advice when I have a problem, I just tell you at first, and after a few days, I tell you again, I thought about it again.I have never been wrong about the ambassador, and I have always felt a lot of awareness that I should always prepare a lot as I am in the midst of seeing a lot of preparation. The Lion is a film about a martial arts champion meeting a priest in Kuma and confronting a powerful evil () that has confused the world.Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Udohwan, etc., and director Kim Joo-hwan of Youth Police caught megaphone.

Actor Park Seo-joon, 31, said of Ahn Sung-ki, 67, "I was always alerted to seeing Ahn Sung-ki, who always has an Inspector George Gently smile and thorough self-management."

Park Seo-joon, who played Park Yong-hoo, a martial arts champion who faced evil in the mystery Action movie "The Lion" (directed by Kim Joo-hwan, produced by Keith). He met with Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 24th and reported the behind-the-scenes episode and recent news about 'lion'.

'Lion' is the second meeting of Park Seo-joon, who emerged as a 'biggest' with director Kim Joo-hwan of 'Youth Police' who has performed at the theater in the summer of 2017 with a total of 5.65 million viewers, and 'Actor' Ahn Sung-ki and 'Blue Chip' Udo Hwan. Buster. In Korean movies, new exorcism materials, bold genre attempts, intense fantasy and Action

The mixed "lion" became Korea's "Constantine" (05, directed by Francis Lawrence) and became the second runner to become the spotlight after the tentpole market, this summer's theater, "Naratmalsami" (directed by Cho Chul-hyun).

In particular, Park Seo-joon, who has been transformed through 'lion', is expected to capture female audiences with the opposite charm to the characters that have been introduced. Park Seo-joon, who has become a hot star after leading the success of TVN drama 'Why is Kim Secretary' and entertainment 'Yoon Restaurant 2' following the big hit of 'Youth Police', is a person who keeps a deep wound in a blunt and strong appearance in 'Lion'. It is expected that another life character will be created, such as Ahn Sung-ki, the priest of Kuma who chases evil, the latest priest of the assistant Kuma priest of Anshinbu (Choi Woo-sik), and chemistry as well as delicate emotional Acting, and perfecting the hardness Action directly to express the character.

Park Seo-joon said, "Through this work, I have always been in close contact with Ahn Sung-ki, and I always felt that I was an Inspector George Gently and a thorough self-management. I am really like a father to me. "

He said, "The surprise part of the shooting was that my role was a martial arts player, so I had to exercise in the middle of shooting. When I was shooting a local area, it was difficult to find a fitness center unless it was a hotel. There is usually no one going to the hotel fitness center early in the morning for exercise, and one day there is a middle-aged man running in the fitness center where there is no one. That was Ahn Sung-ki. I was shocked, not shocked. Ahn Sung-ki was also a hard-working exercise. "

"I wanted to do that when I was the age of Ahn Sung-ki. I learned a lot from the thorough management of Ahn Sung-ki and the smiles that always laugh at the scene. On the spot, Ahn Sung-ki sometimes has an uncomfortable situation, but he always laughed at everything. When I get some advice when I have a problem, I just tell you at first, and after a few days, I tell you again, "I thought about it again." I have never been wrong about the ambassador, and I have always felt a lot of awareness that I should always prepare a lot as I am in the midst of seeing a lot of preparation. "

"The Lion" is a film about a martial arts champion meeting a priest in Kuma and confronting a powerful evil () that has confused the world. Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Udohwan, etc., and director Kim Joo-hwan of 'Youth Police' caught megaphone.