Park Seo-joon "Choi Woo-shik, parasite" 10 million plaques. Is there any? Ha ha."

Actor Park Seo-joon expressed his feelings about the 10 million breakthrough of parasites, which he made a special appearance.I met Choi Woo-shik yesterday and he was awarded a plaque because he succeeded in mobilizing 10 million viewers, he said. Because he joked about why there is no mine, Woo-sik said he would ask me once.When I was promoting lion, someone said I congratulate you, so I suddenly said something, he said. The parasite is over 10 million.I said it was a real celebration.I think it was an honor to be able to appear in such a movie and that it was a valuable opportunity to experience the field of director Bong Joon-ho, he said.Meanwhile, Lion is a story about the story that happens when the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meets the Kuma priest An Shinbu (An Sung-ki).

Actor Park Seo-joon expressed his feelings about the 10 million breakthrough of parasites, which he made a special appearance.

“I met Choi Woo-shik yesterday and he was awarded a plaque because he succeeded in mobilizing 10 million viewers,” he said. “Because he joked about why there is no mine, Woo-sik said he would ask me once.”

"When I was promoting 'lion', someone said 'I congratulate you', so I suddenly said something," he said. "The parasite is over 10 million. “I said it was a real celebration.”

“I think it was an honor to be able to appear in such a movie and that it was a valuable opportunity to experience the field of director Bong Joon-ho,” he said.

Meanwhile, Lion is a story about the story that happens when the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meets the Kuma priest An Shinbu (An Sung-ki).