Park Seo-joon, the fans' gift of Park Seo-joon' certification "Thank you very much"

Actor Park Seo-joon certified Park Seo-joon-kwan presented by fans.Park Seo-joon posted a picture on his 29th day with his article I am so impressed by these people ... I can not follow you ... I will do well. Thank you so much.In the open photo, Park Seo-joon is standing in front of a movie theater decorated with his photo and Happy 8th Anniversary of Debut.Netizens responded that they wanted to go to Park Seo-joon and see lion and I love you.Meanwhile, the movie Lion, starring Park Seo-joon, will be released on the 31st.

Actor Park Seo-joon certified 'Park Seo-joon-kwan' presented by fans.

Park Seo-joon posted a picture on his 29th day with his article "I am so impressed by these people ... I can not follow you ... I will do well. Thank you so much".

In the open photo, Park Seo-joon is standing in front of a movie theater decorated with his photo and "Happy 8th Anniversary of Debut".

Netizens responded that they wanted to go to Park Seo-joon and see 'lion' and 'I love you'.

Meanwhile, the movie "Lion", starring Park Seo-joon, will be released on the 31st.