"Lion" Park Seo-joon "Liar like Hero Water, it seemed like fun"

Park Seo-joon delivered his impression of participating in the film at the premiere of the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 22nd.The movie Lion is a film in which martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meets with the old priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil that has confused the world.Director Kim Joo-hwan of the 2017 film Youth Police, Ahn Sung-ki, Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan participated in the event, raising expectations.Park Seo-joon, who has been breathing with director Kim Joo-hwan as a youth police officer in 2017, will transform into a 180-degree change character through this Lion.Park Seo-joon, who plays the role of Yonghu, a martial arts champion against evil that disturbs the world, shows a new figure that has never been seen before by digesting a person who has a deep wound in a blunt and strong appearance with a mature acting power.Park Seo-joon said: After signing a kite with the director as Youth Police, I had a lot of trouble with my next film and my future, waiting for movies like The Lion.I wanted to digest the action before I got older.Also, when I saw the hero water in foreign currency, I thought, Can I shoot such a movie? I thought it would be too fun to receive this scenario. I did not have a lot of time after the previous work, but I had a fighting player role before, so my body remembered it.At that time, I practiced 8 hours every day, so this time I think I have the greatest effect in a short time. Kim Joo-hwan said, The Constantine coach saw Park Seo-joon and said that it was Koreas Ryan Gosling.

Park Seo-joon delivered his impression of participating in the film at the premiere of the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 22nd.

The movie Lion is a film in which martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meets with the old priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil that has confused the world. Director Kim Joo-hwan of the 2017 film Youth Police, Ahn Sung-ki, Park Seo-joon and Woo Do-hwan participated in the event, raising expectations.

Park Seo-joon, who has been breathing with director Kim Joo-hwan as a youth police officer in 2017, will transform into a 180-degree change character through this Lion. Park Seo-joon, who plays the role of 'Yonghu', a martial arts champion against evil that disturbs the world, shows a new figure that has never been seen before by digesting a person who has a deep wound in a blunt and strong appearance with a mature Acting power.

Park Seo-joon said: "After signing a kite with the director as 'Youth Police', I had a lot of trouble with my next film and my future, waiting for movies like 'The Lion'. I wanted to digest the action before I got older. Also, when I saw the hero water in foreign currency, I thought, "Can I shoot such a movie?" I thought it would be too fun to receive this scenario. "

"I did not have a lot of time after the previous work, but I had a fighting player role before, so my body remembered it. At that time, I practiced 8 hours every day, so this time I think I have the greatest effect in a short time. "

Kim Joo-hwan said, "The 'Constantine' coach saw Park Seo-joon and said that it was Korea's 'Ryan Gosling'."