'Cinetown' Park Seo-joon "Bong Jun-ho's pick of the sweet sense? It seems like he has no daughter."

Actor Park Seo-joon mentioned director Bong Joon-ho, who made a connection with the movie Parasite.Park Seo-joon, the main Actor of the movie Lion, appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Park Sun-youngs Cine Town broadcast on the 19th.Park Sun-young, a DJ, said, I heard that Bong Joon-ho has been named as an Actor who wants to be a sweet person. Park Seo-joon said, I think he did not have a daughter.Park said, I think it would be good if Bong Joon-ho is a father-in-law, adding, I have a lot to learn in terms of my job.Park Seo-joon made a special appearance in the movie Parasite, which became a hot topic. Bong Joon-ho and the film Parasite shooting did not give a direct call, but a meeting place was created through the production company.So I came to appear, he said. Bong Joon-ho is a good praise person.I was curious about the scene of director Bong Joon-ho, but I was able to experience the scene by appearing briefly in parasite.It was a special work because I could see the performances of good seniors. Meanwhile, the mystery action film The Lion, starring Park Seo-joon, depicts the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest An Shinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.It will be released on the 31st.Photos  Radio Captures in SBS

Actor Park Seo-joon mentioned director Bong Joon-ho, who made a connection with the movie Parasite.

Park Seo-joon, the main Actor of the movie Lion, appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM 'Park Sun-young's Cine Town' broadcast on the 19th.

Park Sun-young, a DJ, said, "I heard that Bong Joon-ho has been named as an Actor who wants to be a sweet person." Park Seo-joon said, "I think he did not have a daughter."

Park said, "I think it would be good if Bong Joon-ho is a father-in-law," adding, "I have a lot to learn in terms of my job.

Park Seo-joon made a special appearance in the movie Parasite, which became a hot topic. "Bong Joon-ho and the film" Parasite "shooting did not give a direct call, but a meeting place was created through the production company. So I came to appear, "he said." Bong Joon-ho is a good praise person. I was curious about the scene of director Bong Joon-ho, but I was able to experience the scene by appearing briefly in 'parasite'. It was a special work because I could see the performances of good seniors. "

Meanwhile, the mystery action film "The Lion," starring Park Seo-joon, depicts the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest An Shinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. It will be released on the 31st.

Photos Radio Captures in SBS