"Cinetown" Park Seo-joon, "BTS b X Choi Woo-sik X Park Hyung-sik and group message room"

Actor Park Seo-joon referred to his best friend CelebrityActor Park Seo-joon appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Park Sun-youngs Cine Town broadcasted on the morning of 19th.On the day of the broadcast, Park Seo-joon said, I think the character itself has a rough feeling and a wound, so I can show a different character from the character I have done.Park Seo-joon said, There are many things I have tried to make film as much as possible to save the reality.I would be grateful if you could check it at the theater. In addition, Park Seo-joon said, Woo Do-hwan suffered a lot from special makeup for Woo Do-hwan.It would have been harder because I had to come much earlier than others. In particular, Park Seo-joon attracted attention by saying that his best friend Celebrity is a group message room belonging to BTS BUY, Choi Woo-sik, and Park Hyung-sik.Meanwhile, Lion is a film about a story of a martial arts champion, Yonghu Park Seo-joon, who met An Shinbu (An Sung-ki) of the Kuma priest and confronted a powerful evil (), which confused the world.It is scheduled to open on the 31st.

Actor Park Seo-joon referred to his best friend Celebrity

Actor Park Seo-joon appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM 'Park Sun-young's Cine Town' broadcasted on the morning of 19th.

On the day of the broadcast, Park Seo-joon said, "I think the character itself has a rough feeling and a wound, so I can show a different character from the character I have done."

Park Seo-joon said, "There are many things I have tried to make film as much as possible to save the reality. I would be grateful if you could check it at the theater. "

In addition, Park Seo-joon said, "Woo Do-hwan suffered a lot from special makeup for Woo Do-hwan. It would have been harder because I had to come much earlier than others. "

In particular, Park Seo-joon attracted attention by saying that his best friend Celebrity is a group message room belonging to BTS BUY, Choi Woo-sik, and Park Hyung-sik.

Meanwhile, Lion is a film about a story of a martial arts champion, Yonghu Park Seo-joon, who met An Shinbu (An Sung-ki) of the Kuma priest and confronted a powerful evil (), which confused the world. It is scheduled to open on the 31st.