Moon Chae-won Recent Recent, Turned into Short Cuts...Unchanging Beauty

Actor Moon Chae-won has been told of his recent situation.On the 29th, Moon Chae-won posted a picture through his SNS.Moon Chae-won in the public photo cut long hair and turned into Short Cuts and attracted attention.He created a relaxed vibe with casual attire and short cuts.The netizens who saw this responded such as Wannabe, My sister is pretty, I am pretty even if I cut my hair and I am pretty.Meanwhile, Moon Chae-won appeared in the TVN drama Kyeryong Sungeonjeon last year and is currently reviewing his next work.

Actor Moon Chae-won has been told of his recent situation.

On the 29th, Moon Chae-won posted a picture through his SNS.

Moon Chae-won in the public photo cut long hair and turned into Short Cuts and attracted attention.

He created a relaxed vibe with casual attire and Short Cuts.

The netizens who saw this responded such as "Wannabe", "My sister is pretty", "I am pretty even if I cut my hair" and "I am pretty".

Meanwhile, Moon Chae-won appeared in the TVN drama 'Kyeryong Sungeonjeon' last year and is currently reviewing his next work.