'Running Man' Kang Seok-seok, after the appearance of the Spider .. What is the comment that Haha and Kim Jong-guk embarrassed?

MCs were embarrassed when actor Kang Suk-seok delivered his wifes Spider Running Man shooting impression instead.In the SBS entertainment Running Man scheduled to be broadcast on the 21st, Kang Seok Seok will appear with the girls generation Yoona as a promotional car for the movie Exit.In the recent Running Man recording, Kim Jong Kook and Haha showed a sense of intimacy by calling it Maeje in the appearance of Cho Seok.This is because Kang Seok-seoks wife Spider appeared on the show last week and performed the collaborating stage with Kim Jong Kook and Haha.Yoo Jae-seok asked, Did the Spiders come together in the last shooting, but did you leave the latter part of the shooting? And Kang Seok-seok smiled with a subtle smile and said, I heard that I was going to ride with my wife Spider and I was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook.Then I will sing with my brother and Haha will rap me. He then hesitated for a while and released the unexpected answer of the Spider and added, After that, there was stillness in the car and I could not talk anymore.Haha and Kim Jong Kook are said to have been greatly embarrassed.On the other hand, Running Man, where various stories of Kang Seok are told, will be broadcast at 5 pm on Sunday, 21st.Running Man Kang Seok appeared in the Running Man Kang Seok, instead of Spider shooting testimony, Running Man Kang Seok mentioned Haha, Kim Jong Kook Running Man
MCs were embarrassed when actor Kang Suk-seok delivered his wifes Spider Running Man shooting impression instead.In the SBS entertainment Running Man scheduled to be broadcast on the 21st, Kang Seok Seok will appear with the girls generation Yoona as a promotional car for the movie Exit.In the recent Running Man recording, Kim Jong Kook and Haha showed a sense of intimacy by calling it Maeje in the appearance of Cho Seok.This is because Kang Seok-seoks wife Spider appeared on the show last week and performed the collaborating stage with Kim Jong Kook and Haha.Yoo Jae-seok asked, Did the Spiders come together in the last shooting, but did you leave the latter part of the shooting? And Kang Seok-seok smiled with a subtle smile and said, I heard that I was going to ride with my wife Spider and I was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook.Then I will sing with my brother and Haha will rap me. He then hesitated for a while and released the unexpected answer of the Spider and added, After that, there was stillness in the car and I could not talk anymore.Haha and Kim Jong Kook are said to have been greatly embarrassed.On the other hand, Running Man, where various stories of Kang Seok are told, will be broadcast at 5 pm on Sunday, 21st.Running Man Kang Seok appeared in the Running Man Kang Seok, instead of Spider shooting testimony, Running Man Kang Seok mentioned Haha, Kim Jong Kook Running Man

MCs were embarrassed when actor Kang Suk-seok delivered his wife's Spider 'Running Man' shooting impression instead.

In the SBS entertainment 'Running Man' scheduled to be broadcast on the 21st, Kang Seok Seok will appear with the girl's generation Yoona as a promotional car for the movie 'Exit'.

In the recent 'Running Man' recording, Kim Jong Kook and Haha showed a sense of intimacy by calling it "Maeje" in the appearance of Cho Seok. This is because Kang Seok-seok's wife Spider appeared on the show last week and performed the collaborating stage with Kim Jong Kook and Haha.

Yoo Jae-seok asked, "Did the Spiders come together in the last shooting, but did you leave the latter part of the shooting?" And Kang Seok-seok smiled with a subtle smile and said, "I heard that I was going to ride with my wife Spider and I was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook. Then I will sing with my brother and Haha will rap me. "

He then hesitated for a while and released the unexpected answer of the Spider and added, "After that, there was stillness in the car and I could not talk anymore." Haha and Kim Jong Kook are said to have been greatly embarrassed.

On the other hand, 'Running Man', where various stories of Kang Seok are told, will be broadcast at 5 pm on Sunday, 21st.

'Running Man' Kang Seok appeared in the 'Running Man' Kang Seok, instead of Spider shooting testimony, 'Running Man' Kang Seok mentioned Haha, Kim Jong Kook 'Running Man'