Running Man' Jo Jung-suk "Spider, Kim Jong-kook and Haha stop talking to collaborators" Why?

Actor Jo Jung-suk mentioned his wifes spider.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 21st, Jo Jung-suk and Girls Generation Yoona appeared in the movie Exit together.Kim Jong-kook and Haha, who had a fan meeting Colabo Stage with spiders who appeared last week, expressed a friendly feeling to Jo Jung-suk.Yoo Jae-seok recently appeared in Running Man and went to the spider.I did not have a lot of talk at home, Jo Jung-suk said carefully, I will be honest. Jo Jung-suk said: I was driving and going, and I said next to you, Its so good.I finally said, If you and your brother sing and Haha type rap, it will be really cool. (The spider) said, Haha wants to sing (and) Im sorry, but the conversation stopped, he confessed.Haha burned his passion, saying, I will show you songs more enthusiastically.

Actor Jo Jung-suk mentioned his wife's spider.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 21st, Jo Jung-suk and Girls' Generation Yoona appeared in the movie 'Exit' together.

Kim Jong-kook and Haha, who had a fan meeting 'Colabo Stage' with spiders who appeared last week, expressed a friendly feeling to Jo Jung-suk.

Yoo Jae-seok recently appeared in Running Man' and went to the spider. I did not have a lot of talk at home, "Jo Jung-suk said carefully," I will be honest. "

Jo Jung-suk said: "I was driving and going, and I said next to you, 'It's so good. I finally said, "If you and your brother sing and Haha type rap, it will be really cool."

" (The spider) said, Haha wants to sing' (and) I'm sorry, but the conversation stopped," he confessed.

Haha burned his passion, saying, "I will show you songs more enthusiastically."