Han Sun-hwa, a daily life full of beauty today

Actor Han Sun-hwa has released daily photos.Han Sun-hwa posted a picture on his 29th day with an article entitled Reading Condition Soso on his instagram.The photo shows a picture of Han Seonhwa, who boasts a neat beauty.The netizens who watched this showed various reactions such as Why is your sister so beautiful ..?, It is good to storm up, I am a fan ~ I will always support you.On the other hand, Han Seonhwa appeared in OCN Save me 2 which last month.Photo: Han Sun-hwa Instagram

Actor Han Sun-hwa has released daily photos.

Han Sun-hwa posted a picture on his 29th day with an article entitled "Reading Condition Soso" on his instagram.

The photo shows a picture of Han Seonhwa, who boasts a neat beauty.

The netizens who watched this showed various reactions such as "Why is your sister so beautiful ..?", "It is good to storm up", "I am a fan ~ I will always support you".

On the other hand, Han Seonhwa appeared in OCN 'Save me 2' which last month.

Photo: Han Sun-hwa Instagram