"Lion" Ahn Sung-ki "Studying Latin for the role of priest, I was comfortable with believers"

Actor Ahn Sung-ki said he learned Latin for the role of priest.The movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) premiered at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 22nd.Actors Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Joo-hwan attended the meeting to talk about the movie.I do not think I have done anything special, I learned Latin, and as a Catholic, I was so familiar with my body that I did not approach it comfortably, said Ahn Sung-ki.The character is a movie with tension, but if it is fun, it seems to have a Point of rest.I think its fortunate that (the audience) likes the resting part when I look at it together today. The Lion is a story about the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.Photo = DB

Actor Ahn Sung-ki said he learned Latin for the role of priest.

The movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) premiered at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 22nd. Actors Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Joo-hwan attended the meeting to talk about the movie.

"I do not think I have done anything special, I learned Latin, and as a Catholic, I was so familiar with my body that I did not approach it comfortably," said Ahn Sung-ki.

"The character is a movie with tension, but if it is fun, it seems to have a Point of rest. I think it's fortunate that (the audience) likes the resting part when I look at it together today. "

"The Lion" is a story about the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.

Photo = DB