"Lion" Ahn Sung-ki "I think I'll look at the scenario and come out nicely."

Actor Ahn Sung-ki revealed why he chose the movie Lion.In an interview on the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwans distribution Lotte Entertainment) held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the 24th, Ahn Sung-ki said, When I Choice movies, I judge them only by scenario.I see the scenario and decide whether I can do it or not, whether it is attractive or not, he said. I do not know who the director is and what his work is.I thought I was going to look great, said Ahn Sung-ki, laughing at the charm he felt in the Lion scenario.I think its going to be okay to wear a priests uniform, he said.I thought it would be a good feeling because it is a person who makes a point of rest because there is tension in cinema but there is middle humor in the middle, he said.Lion is a film about a story of a martial arts champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), meeting with the Old Master Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) to confront the powerful evil that has confused the world.Park Seo-joon played the martial arts champion Yonghu facing evil, and Ahn Sung-ki returned to the screen as the Kumasase Anshinbu who chased evil.In addition, Udohwan plays the role of the black bishop who spread evil to the world.The Lion is scheduled to open on the 31st.

Actor Ahn Sung-ki revealed why he chose the movie 'Lion'.

In an interview on the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan's distribution Lotte Entertainment) held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the 24th, Ahn Sung-ki said, "When I Choice movies, I judge them only by scenario."

"I see the scenario and decide whether I can do it or not, whether it is attractive or not," he said. "I do not know who the director is and what his work is."

“I thought I was going to look great,” said Ahn Sung-ki, laughing at the charm he felt in the Lion scenario. “I think it’s going to be okay to wear a priest’s uniform,” he said.

"I thought it would be a good feeling because it is a person who makes a point of rest because there is tension in cinema but there is middle humor in the middle," he said.

Lion is a film about a story of a martial arts champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), meeting with the Old Master Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) to confront the powerful evil that has confused the world. Park Seo-joon played the martial arts champion Yonghu facing evil, and Ahn Sung-ki returned to the screen as the Kumasase Anshinbu who chased evil. In addition, Udohwan plays the role of the black bishop who spread evil to the world.

The Lion is scheduled to open on the 31st.