What is the top pledge of the real-life "lion" promised by Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki?

Actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon have made a commitment to achieve the top spot in the real-time search term of the movie Lion.In the special invitation of SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon, who were united as the movie Lion, appeared.DJ Kim Tae-kyun of TV Cultwo Show asked him to make a pledge on the assumption that the movie Lion will be ranked # 1 in Googleplex real-time search terms.Kim Tae-kyun asked, If the movie Lion comes to the top of the search query, why do not you two come out as special DJs once?Park Seo-joon said, If I do not get hurt by the TV Cultwo Show, I will do it (appearing). And Ahn Sung-ki, who was next to me, responded positively, Do not I have to do it because Park Seo-joon does it?Park Seo-joon said, I am going to say hello to the movie Lion again. It is a movie prepared by all the staff as well as the actors.Ive tried to make you a new attraction, so I hope youll find a lot of theaters and Ill work hard.I think this movie is very important to me, said Ahn Sung-ki, and its been forgotten because its been so active for four years.I would like to ask you to support a lot of Lion because I will get the power through this movie and make more movies in the future. After the broadcast, Movie Lion ranked fifth in Googleplex real-time search terms.The movie Lion, which will be released on the 31st, is a film about the story of a martial arts champion, Yonghu Park, who met Father Ahn Sung-ki of Kuma and confronted the powerful evil that confused the world.

Actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon have made a commitment to achieve the top spot in the real-time search term of the movie Lion.

In the special invitation of SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon, who were united as the movie 'Lion', appeared.

DJ Kim Tae-kyun of TV Cultwo Show asked him to make a pledge on the assumption that the movie Lion will be ranked # 1 in Googleplex real-time search terms. Kim Tae-kyun asked, "If the movie 'Lion' comes to the top of the search query, why do not you two come out as special DJs once?" Park Seo-joon said, "If I do not get hurt by the TV Cultwo Show, I will do it (appearing)." And Ahn Sung-ki, who was next to me, responded positively, "Do not I have to do it because Park Seo-joon does it?"

Park Seo-joon said, "I am going to say hello to the movie 'Lion' again." "It is a movie prepared by all the staff as well as the actors. I’ve tried to make you a new attraction, so I hope you’ll find a lot of theaters and I’ll work hard.”

“I think this movie is very important to me,” said Ahn Sung-ki, “and it’s been forgotten because it’s been so active for four years. I would like to ask you to support a lot of Lion because I will get the power through this movie and make more movies in the future. "

After the broadcast, 'Movie Lion' ranked fifth in Googleplex real-time search terms.

The movie Lion, which will be released on the 31st, is a film about the story of a martial arts champion, Yonghu Park, who met Father Ahn Sung-ki of Kuma and confronted the powerful evil that confused the world.