Ahn Sung-ki "I wanted to refer to Gang Dong-Won in 'Black Priests', but I can not see it because I am scared."

I wanted to refer to the role of Black Priests Gang Dong-Won, but I was afraid and I didnt see it, said actor Ahn Sung-ki, 67.Ahn Sung-ki, who played the priest Anshinbu, who chases evil in the mystery action film The Lion (directed by Kim Joo-hwan, produced by Keith).He met with Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th and reported the behind-the-scenes episode and recent news about lion.Lion was the second meeting of Park Seo-joon, who emerged as a biggest with director Kim Joo-hwan of Youth Police who had a total of 5.65 million viewers in the summer of 2017, and Blue Chip Udohwan, Here.In Korean movies, new exorcism materials, bold genre attempts, intense fantasy and actionThe mixed lion became Koreas Constantine (05, directed by Francis Lawrence) and became the second runner to become the spotlight after the tentpole market, this summers theater, Naratmalsami (directed by Cho Chul-hyun).In particular, Ahn Sung-ki, a veteran actor who celebrated his 62nd anniversary this year, is showing off his comeback and national treasures by showing his comeback on the screen with Lion in three years after The Hunting (16, directed by Lee Woo-chul).He made a stable balance in the lion by conveying the warm humanity and laughter like his father, as well as the extraordinary charisma of the Anshin who carries out the Kuma ritual with strong beliefs and will, as well as the mentor of Park Seo-joon, a martial arts player who faced evil.Above all, Ahn Sung-ki, who raised the reality by studying Latin a month or two before shooting to express the Kuma priest dispatched from the Vatican, once again proved the dignity of the national actor.On this day, Ahn Sung-ki said, When I was a child, there was a movie with a very original Dracula.Dracula, which comes out of the lid of the coffin at night, was so scary that after seeing Youngho, the screen was really memorable and lustful.If I was alone, I would have a dracula with the lid open. When I was watching TV at home, I closed my eyes or reduced the sound. I dont see scary movies in the first place; I want to hear that Gang Dong-Won from Black Priests (15, directed by Jang Jae-hyun) spoke Latin well, but I was afraid to see it.Lion isnt that scary, is it? Other occult movies are so scary that I cant compare them. Usually, movies that Im not.Lion is not such a scary occult movie, but I saw Having (17, directed by Lee Soo-yeon) with Cho Jin-woong in the past because of his loyalty, and after seeing it, I was afraid for a few days.I went to the righteousness and it was so painful, he said.The Lion is a film about a martial arts champion meeting a priest in Kuma and confronting a powerful evil () that has confused the world.Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Udohwan, etc., and director Kim Joo-hwan of Youth Police caught megaphone.

"I wanted to refer to the role of 'Black Priests' Gang Dong-Won, but I was afraid and I didn't see it," said actor Ahn Sung-ki, 67.

Ahn Sung-ki, who played the priest Anshinbu, who chases evil in the mystery Action film "The Lion" (directed by Kim Joo-hwan, produced by Keith). He met with Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th and reported the behind-the-scenes episode and recent news about 'lion'.

'Lion' was the second meeting of Park Seo-joon, who emerged as a 'biggest' with director Kim Joo-hwan of 'Youth Police' who had a total of 5.65 million viewers in the summer of 2017, and 'Blue Chip' Udohwan, Here. In Korean movies, new exorcism materials, bold genre attempts, intense fantasy and Action

The mixed "lion" became Korea's "Constantine" (05, directed by Francis Lawrence) and became the second runner to become the spotlight after the tentpole market, this summer's theater, "Naratmalsami" (directed by Cho Chul-hyun).

In particular, Ahn Sung-ki, a veteran actor who celebrated his 62nd anniversary this year, is showing off his comeback and national treasures by showing his comeback on the screen with "Lion" in three years after "The Hunting" (16, directed by Lee Woo-chul). He made a stable balance in the "lion" by conveying the warm humanity and laughter like his father, as well as the extraordinary charisma of the Anshin who carries out the Kuma ritual with strong beliefs and will, as well as the mentor of Park Seo-joon, a martial arts player who faced evil. Above all, Ahn Sung-ki, who raised the reality by studying Latin a month or two before shooting to express the Kuma priest dispatched from the Vatican, once again proved the dignity of the "national actor".

On this day, Ahn Sung-ki said, "When I was a child, there was a movie with a very original Dracula. Dracula, which comes out of the lid of the coffin at night, was so scary that after seeing Youngho, the screen was really memorable and lustful. If I was alone, I would have a dracula with the lid open. When I was watching TV at home, I closed my eyes or reduced the sound. "

"I don't see scary movies in the first place; I want to hear that Gang Dong-Won from "Black Priests" (15, directed by Jang Jae-hyun) spoke Latin well, but I was afraid to see it. Lion isn't that scary, is it? Other occult movies are so scary that I can't compare them. Usually, movies that I'm not. "Lion" is not such a scary occult movie, but I saw "Having" (17, directed by Lee Soo-yeon) with Cho Jin-woong in the past because of his loyalty, and after seeing it, I was afraid for a few days. I went to the righteousness and it was so painful," he said.

"The Lion" is a film about a martial arts champion meeting a priest in Kuma and confronting a powerful evil () that has confused the world. Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Udohwan, etc., and director Kim Joo-hwan of 'Youth Police' caught megaphone.