"Lion" Ahn Sung-ki "The Safe Lady, It Wasn't Hard as a Real Catholic"

Actor Ahn Sung-ki said it was not really hard to be a Catholic and be a bride.On the afternoon of the 22nd, a premiere of distribution with the mystery action movie Lion (directed by Kim Joo-hwan, produced by Keith) was held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.Park Seo-joon of the martial arts champion Yonghu station facing evil, Ahn Sung-ki of the Kuma priest Anshinbu who chases evil, Woo Do-hwan of the black bishop Jisin who spread evil, and director Kim Joo-hwan attended the premiere.Veteran Actor Ahn Sung-ki, who celebrated his 62nd anniversary this year, said: Nothing special has been done; I learned la± for this work; I was actually a Catholic and I was very well-cooked.I was able to approach it easily. It is a tense movie, but I wanted to have fun, so I tried to put some interesting elements. The Lion is a film about a martial arts champion meeting a priest in Kuma and confronting a powerful evil () that has confused the world.Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan, etc., and director Kim Joo-hwan of Youth Police caught megaphone.

Actor Ahn Sung-ki said it was "not really hard to be a Catholic and be a bride."

On the afternoon of the 22nd, a premiere of distribution with the mystery action movie "Lion" (directed by Kim Joo-hwan, produced by Keith) was held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul. Park Seo-joon of the martial arts champion Yonghu station facing evil, Ahn Sung-ki of the Kuma priest Anshinbu who chases evil, Woo Do-hwan of the black bishop Jisin who spread evil, and director Kim Joo-hwan attended the premiere.

Veteran Actor Ahn Sung-ki, who celebrated his 62nd anniversary this year, said: "Nothing special has been done; I learned la± for this work; I was actually a Catholic and I was very well-cooked. I was able to approach it easily. It is a tense movie, but I wanted to have fun, so I tried to put some interesting elements. "

"The Lion" is a film about a martial arts champion meeting a priest in Kuma and confronting a powerful evil () that has confused the world. Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan, etc., and director Kim Joo-hwan of 'Youth Police' caught megaphone.