"Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung "Press with Jung Eun-woo, put down your face greed"

Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung said of his breathing with Jung Eun-woo.On the 17th, MBCs new tree drama Na Hae-ryung (playwright Kim Ho-soo and director Kang Il-soo) was presented at the MBC Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam, Mapo District, Seoul.Actor Shin Se-kyung Cha Jung Eun-woo Park Ki-woong Lee Ji-hoon Park Ji-hyun attended the meeting and talked variously.On this day, Shin Se-kyung said, I have already heard a lot of stories because my close friend took a previous film with Jung Eun-woo about his feelings of meeting with Jung Eun-woo.I was able to put my mind down externally, it is more comfortable to put it down, he laughed.Shin Se-kyung said, There are many other things that you can see through our drama besides Chemie.I am planting a lot of time to match the character with Jung Eun-woo.Na Hae-ryung will be broadcasted at 8:55 pm on the evening of the day.

Na Hae-ryung,” Shin Se-kyung said of his breathing with Jung Eun-woo.

On the 17th, MBC's new tree drama "Na Hae-ryung" (playwright Kim Ho-soo and director Kang Il-soo) was presented at the MBC Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam, Mapo District, Seoul. Actor Shin Se-kyung Cha Jung Eun-woo Park Ki-woong Lee Ji-hoon Park Ji-hyun attended the meeting and talked variously.

On this day, Shin Se-kyung said, "I have already heard a lot of stories because my close friend took a previous film with Jung Eun-woo" about his feelings of meeting with Jung Eun-woo.

"I was able to put my mind down externally, it is more comfortable to put it down," he laughed.

Shin Se-kyung said, "There are many other things that you can see through our drama besides 'Chemie'. "I am planting a lot of time to match the character with Jung Eun-woo."

Na Hae-ryung' will be broadcasted at 8:55 pm on the evening of the day.