"The New Entrance Officer, Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung "Jung Eun-woo, an untypical character."

Group Astro Cha Jung Eun-woo and actor Shin Se-kyung expressed their feelings they met at the new officer Na Hae-ryung.On the afternoon of the 17th, MBC drama Na Hae-ryung (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo and Han Hyun-hee, produced by Green Snake Media) was presented at the Golden Mouse Hall of MBCs new building in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.On this day, Jung Eun-woo said, I was so good at breathing with my sister, and my sister was very careful and learned a lot.I thought it was a good idea to play the role of Na Hae-ryung. Im shooting so much fun.Shin Se-kyung said, I can see a variety of things besides the external sum, about meeting with Jung Eun-woo, a face genius.I am planting it to show the character well, he said. I thought it was a friend who could clean up the part that could be typical in the historical drama. Na Hae-ryung, the new employee, is the first problematic woman () in Joseon, and the annals of the Phil full romance by Prince Irim, Na Hae-ryung and the anti-war mother Solo.It will be broadcast first at 8:55 p.m. on the 17th.

Group Astro Cha Jung Eun-woo and actor Shin Se-kyung expressed their feelings they met at the new officer Na Hae-ryung.

On the afternoon of the 17th, MBC drama Na Hae-ryung' (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo and Han Hyun-hee, produced by Green Snake Media) was presented at the Golden Mouse Hall of MBC's new building in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.

On this day, Jung Eun-woo said, "I was so good at breathing with my sister, and my sister was very careful and learned a lot. I thought it was a good idea to play the role of "Na Hae-ryung." "I'm shooting so much fun."

Shin Se-kyung said, "I can see a variety of things besides the external sum," about meeting with Jung Eun-woo, a 'face genius'. I am planting it to show the character well, "he said." I thought it was a friend who could clean up the part that could be typical in the historical drama. "

Na Hae-ryung, the new employee, is the first problematic woman () in Joseon, and the annals of the "Phil" full romance by Prince Irim, Na Hae-ryung and the anti-war mother Solo. It will be broadcast first at 8:55 p.m. on the 17th.