"Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung "I breathed Jung Eun-woo, I was greedy externally."

Shin Se-kyung expressed his feelings of breathing with face genius Jung Eun-woo.Shin Se-kyung will be breathing with Face Genius Cha Jung Eun-woo at the MBC new drama Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee) at the Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam MBC building in Mapo-gu, Seoul, at 2 p.m. on July 17.I have a good friend who took my previous work together, and I know the story of my sister-in-law.We put down greed externally in the first place, it is more comfortable to put down, he said. There are many other things in our drama.I will plant it to match the sum as a character. Meanwhile, the new cadet, Na Hae-ryung, is the first problematic first lady (Shin Se-kyung) of Joseon and the full-length romance of the anti-war mother Solo Prince Irim (Jung Eun-woo).It will be broadcast first at 8:55 p.m. on the 17th.Kim Myung-mi / Jung Yu-jin

Shin Se-kyung expressed his feelings of breathing with 'face genius' Jung Eun-woo.

Shin Se-kyung will be breathing with "Face Genius" Cha Jung Eun-woo at the MBC new drama "Na Hae-ryung" (played by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee) at the Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam MBC building in Mapo-gu, Seoul, at 2 p.m. on July 17. "I have a good friend who took my previous work together, and I know the story of my sister-in-law."

"We put down greed externally in the first place, it is more comfortable to put down," he said. "There are many other things in our drama. I will plant it to match the sum as a character. "

Meanwhile, the new cadet, Na Hae-ryung, is the first problematic first lady (Shin Se-kyung) of Joseon and the full-length romance of the anti-war mother Solo Prince Irim (Jung Eun-woo). It will be broadcast first at 8:55 p.m. on the 17th.

Kim Myung-mi / Jung Yu-jin