'New cadet rescue order' Shin Se-kyung, Cha Eun-woo apologises to readers "deceived you by pretending to be Plum"

New officer Koo Hae-ryeong Shin Se-kyoung apologised for posing as Cha Eun-woo.In the New Entrance Officer Gu Hae-ryong broadcast on the 18th, the appearance of Gu Hae-ryong (Shin Se-kyoung) posing as a Cha Eun-woo was broadcast to Plum readers.Irim noticed that Koo Hae-ryeong had done his job; Irim told Koo Hae-ryeong, So was you without a pout; youre a fraud who makes money by pretending to be Plum.I was a Plum person when I took Plum side, said Gu Hae-ryong, and Irim raised his voice saying, What is so dignified about the subject of fraud?I am not the only one to be sorry, I looked at the readers who came to see Plum. Irim told the rescuer, Their hearts are the truth.I can not play with the money, he said. I am not Plum, but I pretended to be Plum and deceived you. I am sorry.The real Plum teacher is coming, he said.On the other hand, New Entrepreneur Koo Hae-ryong is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.Photo MBC broadcast screen capture

'New officer Koo Hae-ryeong' Shin Se-kyoung apologised for posing as Cha Eun-woo.

In the "New Entrance Officer Gu Hae-ryong" broadcast on the 18th, the appearance of Gu Hae-ryong (Shin Se-kyoung) posing as a Cha Eun-woo was broadcast to Plum readers.

Irim noticed that Koo Hae-ryeong had done his job; Irim told Koo Hae-ryeong, "So was you without a pout; you're a fraud who makes money by pretending to be Plum." "I was a Plum person when I took Plum side," said Gu Hae-ryong, and Irim raised his voice saying, "What is so dignified about the subject of fraud?"

"I am not the only one to be sorry," I looked at the readers who came to see Plum. "Irim told the rescuer," Their hearts are the truth. "I can not play with the money," he said. "I am not Plum, but I pretended to be Plum and deceived you. I am sorry." "The real Plum teacher is coming," he said.

On the other hand, 'New Entrepreneur Koo Hae-ryong' is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.

Photo MBC broadcast screen capture