"Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung "I put down Jung Eun-woo and breathing, appearance greed"

Seoul=) = Actor Shin Se-kyung talked about visual chemistry with Jung Eun-woo.Shin Se-kyung was fortunate to have heard the story of his new MBC drama Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee) at the MBC New Building Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam-dong, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 17th.I put down my greed in the first place. It is easy to put down. There are many other things that you can see through the drama.I am planting it to match the characters. Shin Se-kyung also said, I also think that Jung Eun-woo is good for the character.I thought it was a friend who could instill novelty and freshness that could clean up the typical point that could be said to be this kind of historical drama. Meanwhile, Na Hae-ryung, the new employee, is the first problematic woman () of Joseon, and the Phil full romance of Prince Lee Rim, the anti-war mother solo, starring Shin Se-kyung Cha Jung Eun-woo Park Ki-woong and Park Ji-hoon.It will be broadcast for the first time at 8:55 p.m.

Seoul=) = Actor Shin Se-kyung talked about visual chemistry with Jung Eun-woo.

Shin Se-kyung was fortunate to have heard the story of his new MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung" (played by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee) at the MBC New Building Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam-dong, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 17th.

"I put down my greed in the first place. It is easy to put down. There are many other things that you can see through the drama. I am planting it to match the characters. "

Shin Se-kyung also said, "I also think that Jung Eun-woo is good for the character. I thought it was a Friend who could instill novelty and freshness that could clean up the typical point that could be said to be this kind of historical drama. "

Meanwhile, "Na Hae-ryung", the new employee, is the first problematic woman () of Joseon, and the "Phil" full romance of Prince Lee Rim, the anti-war mother solo, starring Shin Se-kyung Cha Jung Eun-woo Park Ki-woong and Park Ji-hoon. It will be broadcast for the first time at 8:55 p.m.