"Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung "Face genius Jung Eun-woo and acting ... I have put my appearance down"

Actor Shin Se-kyung commented on his performance with face genius Jung Eun-woo.On the afternoon of the 17th, MBCs new tree drama Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee) was presented at the Golden Mouse Hall in MBC building in Mapo-gu, Seoul.The event was attended by Kang Il-soo PD, Shin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong, Lee Ji-hoon and Park Ji-hyun.I think it is too good when I meet with Shin Se-kyung senior, read and talk on the spot.I do not just sound, I feel that my sister cares about me, I can learn from the side, and I think that I am in the role of Na Hae-ryung every time.Breathing is so good and Im shooting it fun, he said.Shin Se-kyung said, I was aware that my close friend had taken the previous work together and heard about his sister.Its easy to put it down like that.Now, there are many other things that we can see through our drama, so we are in the process of planting it as a character.  We think that Jung Eun-woo is well suited to the character. When we do other historical dramas before, we can clean up the typical points of this will be I thought it was a liend, he said.Na Hae-ryung is a drama that adds to the fiction of what would have been like if the Ada Lovelace Islands had been settled during the mid-Joseon period, with the first problematic Ada Lovelace () of Joseon and the Phil of Prince Lee Rim (Chaung Eun-woo) with the anti-war mother Solo. It is a drama featuring full romance annals.Ada Lovelace, who was treated as a freak in the 19th century, is a fiction drama that plants precious seeds of change against the old truth that men and women are unusual and there is a good place in their identity.It will be broadcast at 9 pm on the 17th.

Actor Shin Se-kyung commented on his performance with 'face genius' Jung Eun-woo.

On the afternoon of the 17th, MBC's new tree drama "Na Hae-ryung" (played by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee) was presented at the Golden Mouse Hall in MBC building in Mapo-gu, Seoul. The event was attended by Kang Il-soo PD, Shin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong, Lee Ji-hoon and Park Ji-hyun.

"I think it is too good when I meet with Shin Se-kyung senior, read and talk on the spot. I do not just sound, I feel that my sister cares about me, I can learn from the side, and I think that I am in the role of Na Hae-ryung every time. Breathing is so good and I'm shooting it fun," he said.

Shin Se-kyung said, "I was aware that my close Friend had taken the previous work together and heard about his sister. It's easy to put it down like that. Now, there are many other things that we can see through our drama, so we are in the process of planting it as a character. "" We think that Jung Eun-woo is well suited to the character. When we do other historical dramas before, we can clean up the typical points of 'this will be' I thought it was a liend," he said.

"Na Hae-ryung" is a drama that adds to the fiction of what would have been like if the "Ada Lovelace Islands" had been settled during the mid-Joseon period, with the first problematic Ada Lovelace () of Joseon and the "Phil" of Prince Lee Rim (Chaung Eun-woo) with the anti-war mother Solo. It is a drama featuring full romance annals. Ada Lovelace, who was treated as a freak in the 19th century, is a fiction drama that plants precious seeds of 'change' against the old truth that men and women are unusual and there is a good place in their identity. It will be broadcast at 9 pm on the 17th.