"Na Hae-ryung" Park Ki-woong "If you play evil, you will win 100%"

Actor Park Ki-woong has commented on the burden of the villain image.On the afternoon of the 17th, MBCs new tree drama Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee) was presented at the Golden Mouse Hall in MBC building in Mapo-gu, Seoul.The event was attended by Kang Il-soo PD, Shin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong, Lee Ji-hoon and Park Ji-hyun.Park Ki-woong said: If I play a villain, the odds are 100%; not 90%, and everything is good.In fact, I know that the villain image is strong, and I wanted to try a monarch who tells the right story apart from it.There are some works that have come in, but some things that I have not been able to do, but it is the character of the image I always wanted to do.If this kind of role comes in, I have the idea of ​​acting with an image in my heart, so I am acting so dreamy when I am grateful for this role. Na Hae-ryung is a drama that adds to the fiction of what would have been like if the Ada Lovelace Islands had been settled during the mid-Joseon period, with the first problematic Ada Lovelace () of Joseon and the Phil of Prince Lee Rim (Chaung Eun-woo) with the anti-war mother Solo. It is a drama featuring full romance annals.Ada Lovelace, who was treated as a freak in the 19th century, is a fiction drama that plants precious seeds of change against the old truth that men and women are unusual and there is a good place in their identity.It will be broadcast at 9 pm on the 17th.

Actor Park Ki-woong has commented on the burden of the villain image.

On the afternoon of the 17th, MBC's new tree drama "Na Hae-ryung" (played by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee) was presented at the Golden Mouse Hall in MBC building in Mapo-gu, Seoul. The event was attended by Kang Il-soo PD, Shin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong, Lee Ji-hoon and Park Ji-hyun.

Park Ki-woong said: "If I play a villain, the odds are 100%; not 90%, and everything is good. In fact, I know that the villain image is strong, and I wanted to try a monarch who tells the right story apart from it. There are some works that have come in, but some things that I have not been able to do, but it is the character of the image I always wanted to do. If this kind of role comes in, I have the idea of ​​acting with an image in my heart, so I am acting so dreamy when I am grateful for this role. "

"Na Hae-ryung" is a drama that adds to the fiction of what would have been like if the "Ada Lovelace Islands" had been settled during the mid-Joseon period, with the first problematic Ada Lovelace () of Joseon and the "Phil" of Prince Lee Rim (Chaung Eun-woo) with the anti-war mother Solo. It is a drama featuring full romance annals. Ada Lovelace, who was treated as a freak in the 19th century, is a fiction drama that plants precious seeds of 'change' against the old truth that men and women are unusual and there is a good place in their identity. It will be broadcast at 9 pm on the 17th.