"You're not a cadet," said Na Hae-ryung, a new cadet, Lee Ji-hoon, to Shin Se-kyung, Ada Lovelace.

On the 24th, MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung (formerly Na Hae-ryung), who became Ada Lovelace, was officially shown to work.Ada Lovelace had been fooled by Heo Jeong-dos lies since their first day of work, unintentionally late, sarcastic of the officers who saw this, and had a lot of money.Lee Ji-hoon (Min Woo-won), who recognized Shin Se-kyung, who threw a stone fastball in the past with direct comments about the king, said, You are not a sergeant.Among male officers, he was sexually discriminated against under the title Surrey; Shin Se-kyung initially went on a water errand, but endured it again and again.I was tired of the hard palace life. I really lived diligently today. I was worried, but I did not intend to give up.The Ada Lovelace four were tired of the misdeeds and beleagueries of the officers, expressing their distress: This is the first such humiliation in life in 18 years; what was conceived at this time was a shameless ritual.I thought that my seniors were not able to do the rituals. Park Ji-hyun (Song Sa-hee) said to Lee Ji-hoon, I will do the rituals.Is it a woman now? The officers rebelled against the seniors.

On the 24th, MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung", Shin Se-kyung (formerly Na Hae-ryung), who became Ada Lovelace, was officially shown to work.

Ada Lovelace had been fooled by Heo Jeong-do's lies since their first day of work, unintentionally late, sarcastic of the officers who saw this, and had a lot of money. Lee Ji-hoon (Min Woo-won), who recognized Shin Se-kyung, who threw a stone fastball in the past with direct comments about the king, said, "You are not a sergeant."

Among male officers, he was sexually discriminated against under the title "Surrey"; Shin Se-kyung initially went on a water errand, but endured it again and again. I was tired of the hard palace life. "I really lived diligently today." I was worried, but I did not intend to give up.

The Ada Lovelace four were tired of the misdeeds and beleagueries of the officers, expressing their distress: "This is the first such humiliation in life in 18 years"; what was conceived at this time was a shameless ritual. I thought that my seniors were not able to do the rituals. Park Ji-hyun (Song Sa-hee) said to Lee Ji-hoon, "I will do the rituals. Is it a woman now? "The officers rebelled against the seniors.