"I want to hear the chic and sophisticated role, cool," Park Ji-hyun, "a new employee, Na Hae-ryung."

Park Ji-hyun, who played the daughter of Ada Lovelace, Lee Jung-rang and Song Sa-hee, was born as the eldest daughter of a family without a son, a flame-like woman who hides her desire for elegant gestures, elegant tone, and quiet eyes.Park Ji-hyun said, My role is a subjective woman and the youngest role in the drama.However, I want to hear that it is cool and charming because it is chic and sophisticated compared to the three Ada Lovelace tubes.I talked about the modifier I wanted to hear with my character.Park Ji-hyun said, All four of them are similar in age and have good personality.Shin Se-kyung, in particular, has done so well that he is happily filming on the spot; I think these four can also show a warm-hearted side.At first, you will feel that Sahee is trying to keep a great distance from them and is separated, but as the turn progresses, you will feel more and more community.We have been shooting since April and have been shooting hard so far, Park said.I hope you will have fun with our drama this summer and love us a lot. The new fiction drama Na Hae-ryung, which is a fictional drama in which Ada Lovelace, who was treated as a freak in the 19th century, confronts the old truth that men and women are unusual and there is a ghost in their status, and plant precious seeds of change, will be broadcasted at 8:55 pm on Wednesday, July 17.iMBC  Photo Imitation

Park Ji-hyun, who played the daughter of Ada Lovelace, Lee Jung-rang and Song Sa-hee, was born as the eldest daughter of a family without a son, a flame-like woman who hides her desire for elegant gestures, elegant tone, and quiet eyes. Park Ji-hyun said, "My role is a subjective woman and the youngest role in the drama. However, I want to hear that it is cool and charming because it is chic and sophisticated compared to the three Ada Lovelace tubes. "I talked about the modifier I wanted to hear with my character. Park Ji-hyun said, "All four of them are similar in age and have good personality. Shin Se-kyung, in particular, has done so well that he is happily filming on the spot; I think these four can also show a warm-hearted side. "At first, you will feel that Sahee is trying to keep a great distance from them and is separated, but as the turn progresses, you will feel more and more community. "We have been shooting since April and have been shooting hard so far," Park said. I hope you will have fun with our drama this summer and love us a lot. " The new fiction drama "Na Hae-ryung", which is a fictional drama in which Ada Lovelace, who was treated as a freak in the 19th century, confronts the old truth that men and women are unusual and there is a ghost in their status, and plant precious seeds of "change", will be broadcasted at 8:55 pm on Wednesday, July 17.

iMBC Photo Imitation