"Na Hae-ryung," a new employee, "Jung Eun-woo," "I'm so well with Shin Se-kyung, I'm learning a lot."

How about Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo breathing?Cha Jung Eun-woo asked the question How is Shin Se-kyung and breathing? At the MBC new drama Na Hae-ryung (playwright Kim Ho-soo/director Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee) at the Golden Mouse Hall of Sangam MBC building in Mapo-gu, Seoul, on July 17 at 2 pm.I do not just sound, I feel that my sister cares about me, and I am learning a lot from the side. I think Im just about to hit the role of Na Hae-ryung, and Im breathing so well and having fun, said Cha Eun-woo.Asked if he was too into the old Na Hae-ryung, he said, Thats through the drama.Shin Se-kyung also said, I think that Jung Eun-woo and Lee Lim characters are very good together.I think that we are friends who can plant a novel and new point in this drama that can clean up the typical points that we think about historical drama. Meanwhile, the new cadet, Na Hae-ryung, is the first problematic first lady (Shin Se-kyung) of Joseon and the full-length romance of the anti-war mother Solo Prince Irim (Jung Eun-woo).It will be broadcast first at 8:55 p.m. on the 17th.Kim Myung-mi / Jung Yu-jin

How about Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo breathing?

Cha Jung Eun-woo asked the question "How is Shin Se-kyung and breathing?" At the MBC new drama "Na Hae-ryung" (playwright Kim Ho-soo/director Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee) at the Golden Mouse Hall of Sangam MBC building in Mapo-gu, Seoul, on July 17 at 2 pm. I do not just sound, I feel that my sister cares about me, and I am learning a lot from the side. "

“I think I’m just about to hit the role of Na Hae-ryung, and I’m breathing so well and having fun,” said Cha Eun-woo. Asked if he was too into the old Na Hae-ryung, he said, "That's through the drama."

Shin Se-kyung also said, "I think that Jung Eun-woo and Lee Lim characters are very good together. I think that we are friends who can plant a novel and new point in this drama that can clean up the typical points that we think about historical drama. "

Meanwhile, the new cadet, Na Hae-ryung, is the first problematic first lady (Shin Se-kyung) of Joseon and the full-length romance of the anti-war mother Solo Prince Irim (Jung Eun-woo). It will be broadcast first at 8:55 p.m. on the 17th.

Kim Myung-mi / Jung Yu-jin